The Student Room Group

I have broken my glasses, would Specsavers repair them for free?

Basically I have anger management issues and when I was naffed off at somebody, somehow i stupidly snapped the bridge of my glasses and one of the lenses has a scratch on it. If anybody has ever damaged their glasses before, how much would Specsavers charge me to repair/replace them? Btw I am 17 and still in full time education. Thanks:smile:
Reply 1
So you get two pairs of glasses at Specsavers, and you get one of the pairs repaired for free, do you know if that pair is this one?
Reply 2
Original post by NazRaf
So you get two pairs of glasses at Specsavers, and you get one of the pairs repaired for free, do you know if that pair is this one?

When I first went last year, I got two pairs. Then I had to go back for another eye test and I needed new ones with different lenses as my eyesight had deteriorated. As a result I only got these pairs which are broken.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
When I first went last year, I got two pairs. Then I had to go back for another eye test and I needed new ones with different lenses as my eyesight had deteriorated. As a result I only got these pairs which are broken.

Well it's always worth a try I suppose?
https://www.specsavers.co.uk/replacement-glasses

I have found this for you. Maybe you can ask them to get in touch with you and call your local store, too? There is a form for lost/stolen/broken glasses over the age of 16.
(edited 3 years ago)
Or for the next one, asking... .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending