The Student Room Group

Girls height

Guys, what is too tall for a girl? I'm 13 and 5'7 and I'm taller then all but 3 boys in my mentor room

Scroll to see replies

I'm a 19 year old guy and 5'8. I wouldn't call you "too tall' but you're pretty damn tall :biggrin: specially given the average height of females is shorter than males ...
You’ll likely stop growing soon, if not now, as girls mature faster than boys.. so you’ll prob stay 5’7” for good and that’s pretty average, if not somewhat short to most guys..
Thank you for the rep Llama! :bl: and welcome to TSR. But yeah your height is fine.
Reply 4
Original post by The llama
Guys, what is too tall for a girl? I'm 13 and 5'7 and I'm taller then all but 3 boys in my mentor room

Ye that’s massive for your age and you will probs grow further ... depends how tall your parents are?
Reply 5
Original post by Kev lad
Ye that’s massive for your age and you will probs grow further ... depends how tall your parents are?

My mum was 5'6 now shes smaller, I know my dad was around 5'8. Id say I'm closer too 5'6•5 actually but oh well. I am kind of tall but I think it will even out, but if it came down to it would u date a girl that height?
Reply 6
Your height seems normal...
Reply 7

Wow girl what u on about? I wanna be that tall you are super lucky regardless of what haters say. I just hit 5 foot and I’m 15 so embrace your height that’s what I do!!!
Hahahah I’m 18 and I’m 5,2 .😂😶🙄
Reply 9
Original post by Unknown....212
Hahahah I’m 18 and I’m 5,2 .😂😶🙄

I feel ya 😢 I aren’t growing anymore either I’ve been the same height for the last 2 years 😂
My mum was 5'6 now shes smaller, I know my dad was around 5'8. Id say I'm closer too 5'6•5 actually but oh well. I am kind of tall but I think it will even out, but if it came down to it would u date a girl that height?

Honestly height is one the of the least important things a guy cares about, specially if you're taller rather than shorter. Word of advice tho: 13 is a bit too early for having a relationship :curious:

My gf is pretty short and you might even say she's not that attractive ... but I lover her for who she is and I wouldn't trade her for the world

Well I’m quite small and I’m 16 5’5 so probs not coz I like petit gals ... but it depends for other lads init
I'm 13 and 5'8 soo i feel ya girl

and no it ain't to tall theres a girl in my year thats like 6 foot and then theres a girl in year 12 that like 6'6 or something sooo we are pretty average.

It also depends on when your growth spurt is, when puberty started and how tall your family and extended family are.

It is tall for your age, but for a women that’s a good height. As long as you don’t grow to be over 5’10 you won’t really be classed as too tall
Reply 14

when I was in year 7 the tallest person in the class was a girl. By year 11 the majority of guys were taller than her including myself.

Her final height was around 5ft 7 - 5ft 7.5

most likely these guys in your class will overtake you at some point.

atm though, it does seem like you're a bit too tall....

having said that, you'd be in a much more disadvantaged position dating wise if you were a guy that was too short
Guys, what is too tall for a girl?

To do what?
dw in a few years all the guys will be taller than you. theyre still growing
Reply 17
So you're 13 and on tsr

We just gonna overlook that fact?

Ok
im 13y/o and 5'10 so i feel you. im barely even the tallest girl in my year cause there are like 3 others around my height (abt a head taller than everyone in my class tho). for my school at least, 5'7 is tall but not tall enough for anyone to care too much. its funny cause i wanna be at least 6'0 or 6'1 when im older cause i feel like 5'10 is tall but not tall enough to be considered
TALL. i know its stupid but thats just how i feel lmao
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
im 13y/o and 5'10 so i feel you. im barely even the tallest girl in my year cause there are like 3 others around my height (abt a head taller than everyone in my class tho). for my school at least, 5'7 is tall but not tall enough for anyone to care too much. its funny cause i wanna be at least 6'0 or 6'1 when im older cause i feel like 5'10 is tall but not tall enough to be considered
TALL. i know its stupid but thats just how i feel lmao

agreed. but I was reading all these #tallboyshortgirl quotes and how small girls are cuter and I felt bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending