The Student Room Group

(manu)vering through year 12

Scroll to see replies

Original post by entertainmyfaith
ah thank you!:biggrin:
white user's confusing a few people:teehee::innocent:
Then they haven't been here long enough to have seen it before.:wink:
I rate that title:biggrin:
Tag me pls. Btw, i'm also making a GYG (about to go into Year 13). You will find some helpful resources for A-Level Maths, Biology & Chemistry in 'Blog 1'.

Good Luck & Best Wishes:smile:!
Original post by 04MR17
Then they haven't been here long enough to have seen it before.:wink:

that's how i weed out the newbies:lol:
vering through year 12's a pretty cool title too:laugh:

Original post by Grade A
I rate that title:biggrin:
Tag me pls. Btw, i'm also making a GYG (about to go into Year 13). You will find some helpful resources for A-Level Maths, Biology & Chemistry in 'Blog 1'.

Good Luck & Best Wishes:smile:!

thank you!:biggrin:
will do, and i'll check out your gyg blg also:yep:
good luck to you also!
TAG ME rn! Good luck with your gcse results and your A level career :biggrin: It'll be fun (im going to year 13). Enjoy year 12 whilst you can bc towards the end you WILL be crying yourself to sleep + uni application:tongue:

White username? - show me the method, master
Original post by SomMC1
TAG ME rn! Good luck with your gcse results and your A level career :biggrin: It'll be fun (im going to year 13). Enjoy year 12 whilst you can bc towards the end you WILL be crying yourself to sleep + uni application:tongue:

White username? - show me the method, master

will do:biggrin:
feel like year 12's gonna be hard:yep:
it's a ca perk:tongue:
Reply 25
I was wondering what title joke you'd go for :grin:

Tag me down
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Sinnoh
I was wondering what title joke you'd go for :grin:

Tag me down

took me a while but came up with something eventually:woohoo:
will do:smile:
keep me tagged :hugs: I would love to keep up with your blog again :yes:
will do! hope your results day goes well, feel free to tell me the news:smile: we're doing kinda similar a-levels:lol:
good luck for the future!

Ahh I see. Well I did my GCSE’s 2 years ago lol. I got A* in comp sci mostly cos both of my coursework were really good. Recent sat my A level comp sci exams and mate I’ll be happy if I get a C 😂 this subject was SOOO poorly taught it’s unbelievable. Anyways good luck with ur A levels. Make sure to be independent and learn outside lessons. If you only rely on teacher you won’t get good grades. Plus don’t leave things to last minute!! Only make notes if you’re 100% SURE YOU WILL USE IT for exams. It will be overwhelming at first but make a timetable, stick to it, work hard and you’ll be good. Oh and when you get homework’s (yh u will even in A level) make sure to do them. Trust me it helps
Original post by nyxnko_
keep me tagged :hugs: I would love to keep up with your blog again :yes:

will do!:smile:

Original post by mrz4073
Ahh I see. Well I did my GCSE’s 2 years ago lol. I got A* in comp sci mostly cos both of my coursework were really good. Recent sat my A level comp sci exams and mate I’ll be happy if I get a C 😂 this subject was SOOO poorly taught it’s unbelievable. Anyways good luck with ur A levels. Make sure to be independent and learn outside lessons. If you only rely on teacher you won’t get good grades. Plus don’t leave things to last minute!! Only make notes if you’re 100% SURE YOU WILL USE IT for exams. It will be overwhelming at first but make a timetable, stick to it, work hard and you’ll be good. Oh and when you get homework’s (yh u will even in A level) make sure to do them. Trust me it helps

oh sorry i thought you just did your gcses:lol:
thanks for the advice!
Tag me please :puppyeyes: :biggrin:
:woo: keep me tagged please! :hugs:
Original post by Missradioactive
Tag me please :puppyeyes: :biggrin:

Original post by laurawatt
:woo: keep me tagged please! :hugs:

will do!:biggrin:
Omg hi manu!! Welcome back!!! Is it weird that I’ve missed you lol? Pretty weird. I’m so happy you thought of me when you were making this, I wish you all the best in A levels❤️also today was igcse results day and guess who passed?!!! This gyalllll😁 with 4 As and 2 Bs and I feel so proud of myself. Wish you the best on GCSE results day, don’t worry I’m sure you’ll smash it🎉🙌🏾
Original post by sweeline
Omg hi manu!! Welcome back!!! Is it weird that I’ve missed you lol? Pretty weird. I’m so happy you thought of me when you were making this, I wish you all the best in A levels❤️also today was igcse results day and guess who passed?!!! This gyalllll😁 with 4 As and 2 Bs and I feel so proud of myself. Wish you the best on GCSE results day, don’t worry I’m sure you’ll smash it🎉🙌🏾

hi sweeline! missed having you post around here too:tongue:
thank you:hugs:
omg well done! those grades are amazing, you deserve to be proud of them:yep: have you got anything planned to celebrate?:biggrin:
lets hope so:unsure: time seems to be dragging now:redface:
hi sweeline! missed having you post around here too:tongue:
thank you:hugs:
omg well done! those grades are amazing, you deserve to be proud of them:yep: have you got anything planned to celebrate?:biggrin:
lets hope so:unsure: time seems to be dragging now:redface:

My mum was actually more excited than I was lmao so we went to this shawarma place near my house and ate a LOT :biggrin: so all in all today was a good day.
Trust me I thought the same thing but time can fly so quickly :tongue:
My mum was actually more excited than I was lmao so we went to this shawarma place near my house and ate a LOT :biggrin: so all in all today was a good day.
Trust me I thought the same thing but time can fly so quickly :tongue:

awh it's nice when parents are supportive of you! that sounds like a good day!:smile:
what are your future plans now?
awh it's nice when parents are supportive of you! that sounds like a good day!:smile:
what are your future plans now?

Now I’m planning on trying to figure out my A levels subjects and then get a head start on the syllabus
Now I’m planning on trying to figure out my A levels subjects and then get a head start on the syllabus

ah, that's what i'll probs end up doing after my results day! good luck:smile:
ah, that's what i'll probs end up doing after my results day! good luck:smile:

Thank you <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending