The Student Room Group

Anyone else find Unjaded Jade annoying?

Noah fence, I respect her hustle & grind but man is she annoying sometimes. Does anyone else feel the same or am i just a heartless gremlin?

EDIT: idk what it is but some aspects just seem overly fake & forced along with the clickbaity titles for what is honestly underwhelming content. It's just the hype etc. around her seems like too much esp when there's SO many other study youtubers, especially underprivileged ones who are poc and who've come so far yet don't get a 1/3 of the recognition she does. Just seems biased imo. But that's just my personal viewpoint
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Nun tekken.

I find her irritating, although she has a gr8 wurk effick.

:rolleyes:
Original post by the bear
Nun tekken.

I find her irritating, although she has a gr8 wurk effick.

:rolleyes:

all that positivity makes my gremlin skin crawl 🤢

tru yet mans still didn't get into oxf0rd with all of that :/ wot a rip off
Original post by immigrant #963
all that positivity makes my gremlin skin crawl 🤢

tru yet mans still didn't get into oxf0rd with all of that :/ wot a rip off

shhh i think she be on TSR innit
yeah her crying over her exam was a bit silly imo,i respect her stress but then there was a petition to lower grade boundaries? if she well none of that would ever had happened. shes very intelligent and hard working tho.
I never saw her although I see her and Eve Bennett being compared. I watch Eve and enjoy her quite a lot
I didnt know who she was until this thread. Looks like an annoying attention seeking youtuber?
I don't find her annoying. I like her positivity and she's really motivating!
Reply 8
she best be failing that bio she cried for still
Original post by 999tigger
I didnt know who she was until this thread. Looks like an annoying attention seeking youtuber?

Study youtubers aren’t for everyone, - But if anything it’s good motivation for a lot of students to watch others share their educational journey. 😊
Original post by FloralHybrid
Study youtubers aren’t for everyone, - But if anything it’s good motivation for a lot of students to watch others share their educational journey. 😊

I know what they do just hadnt heard of this one. Smart if they make money, but a sign of the modern age I guess.
I know what they do just hadnt heard of this one. Smart if they make money, but a sign of the modern age I guess.

It’s tricky to find the balance between youtubers who just want money, and those with genuine content. And often, those with both motives.
Original post by Chibuchi
she best be failing that bio she cried for still

Lol my guy she won't fail anything

I really don't know if you're trying to fit in on this thread or whatever but what makes you think she's attention seeking after probably watching 1, 5 minute video?

I do watch UnJaded Jade and I don't personally find her annoying- although it is perfectly fine if you think that. But concluding that she's an annoying attention seeking youtube after probably watching 1 video is a bit stupid in my opinion.
Personally I can't stand her privilege. I'm actually kind of glad her and Ruby Granger (even though I actually really love Ruby and her content, she's super humble about everything) didn't get into Oxford because they are just the privileged people who would, and it shows that Oxford's widening participation is having some effect.
I really like her, but i think she suffers due to the way people feel about others accomplishing certain talents. Like people don’t hate her but feel a little jealous when she achieves amazing results (not saying OP does). She works hard for her results.
Original post by vicvic38
Personally I can't stand her privilege. I'm actually kind of glad her and Ruby Granger (even though I actually really love Ruby and her content, she's super humble about everything) didn't get into Oxford because they are just the privileged people who would, and it shows that Oxford's widening participation is having some effect.

YES literally what I was getting at at the point above.
Original post by dvx
I really don't know if you're trying to fit in on this thread or whatever but what makes you think she's attention seeking after probably watching 1, 5 minute video?

I do watch UnJaded Jade and I don't personally find her annoying- although it is perfectly fine if you think that. But concluding that she's an annoying attention seeking youtube after probably watching 1 video is a bit stupid in my opinion.

Why would I find the need to fit in on TSR. What makes you think I care? Am I not allowed an opinion? Is the difficult part that it disagrees with you?

For my sins maybe I shall watch a few more of her vids to see if I can see the appeal.
(edited 5 years ago)
Noah fence lol
Original post by TheYearNiner
Lol my guy she won't fail anything

I wont be surprised still. outchea gassing peopke up that the exam was hard with us man best believing grade boundaries be low as well

Latest