The Student Room Group

How can i know how good looking i am?

I want to know how good looking i am, but honestly i dont want to go up to random girls on street and ask them. Also, dating apps arent probably the best solution either, i think so. I always rated myself a 3 or a 4(when i feel good) on a scale of 1 to 10. I dont know if its actually true tho. Is there any place or site on where i can just go and post a picture of me and people will rate me 1 to 10 for example based on my looks only? I would really like to know, or if thats doesnt exist, maybe there are girls here who are willing to give me their social media so they can rate me. I really wanna know if im uglier or better looking than i think i am.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
^^ yup
do the am i pretty test. should be first link and there is a male option.
Reply 3
Original post by SaturnAndSun
You could always post images on here

We will honestly rate your looks

How do i post images here, i kinda need some help to figure that out
Original post by Idkdude
How do i post images here, i kinda need some help to figure that out

click on the paperclip icon or the photo frame and select one from your folders
Reply 5
Original post by SaturnAndSun
If you are using on your phone and using the website you will probably have to paste it in, if you are using the app it has a button to add in an image in the text box

And do i have to make a new post, where im asking people to rate me basically?
You'll know. If you're ugly, people will tell you. If you're beautiful, people will tell you. It's pretty annoying and ignorant of how society is.
Original post by Lilligant22
It's pretty annoying and ignorant of how society is.

Sometimes useful though
Original post by Idkdude
And do i have to make a new post, where im asking people to rate me basically?

You can post it here or make a new thread with a clickbait title that will give you maximum exposure
Original post by haseeb_jarral
Sometimes useful though

If you're not being told that you should hide in a closet because your nose looks a bit crooked, yeah.
Original post by Lilligant22
If you're not being told that you should hide in a closet because your nose looks a bit crooked, yeah.

harsh comments are usually the most productive - and this is beyond 'rate me' threads btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending