The Student Room Group

GCSE Yr11 GYG: Life of a Ferrari fan

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jono*
Don't like kpop but Avicci was the best, I've followed kygo since when he used to just upload remixes to SoundCloud, he didn't have any of his own music at that point. Which Ferrari driver do you prefer and what do you think about Charles leclerc being signed?

I only it into kpop last year however I’ve always loved Avicii and kygo. I am a fan of djs. I only got into kygo around 2 years ago?? Wow at least you got to see how far kygo has come.
I am a fan of Sabastian vettel, but kimi is a great driver too. But my favourite pair of drivers is verstappen and ricciardo.
I have watched Charles leclerc from the prema team (F2). I think he is great and since he will be joining Ferrari he can prove himself worthy.
What about you? Who is your favourite driver or team and your opinion on Charles leclerc being signed.
Reply 61
Original post by Ferrari101
I only it into kpop last year however I’ve always loved Avicii and kygo. I am a fan of djs. I only got into kygo around 2 years ago?? Wow at least you got to see how far kygo has come.
I am a fan of Sabastian vettel, but kimi is a great driver too. But my favourite pair of drivers is verstappen and ricciardo.
I have watched Charles leclerc from the prema team (F2). I think he is great and since he will be joining Ferrari he can prove himself worthy.
What about you? Who is your favourite driver or team and your opinion on Charles leclerc being signed.

Favorite drivers are Sebastian and leclerc, so for me it's the perfect team next year, I also like Pierre gasly and lando Norris, as well as some of the more established drivers. I think it's great to see young driver's being promoted to top teams, hopefully ocon will be at Merc in 2020 too

do you use Deezer? it's the best streaming app imo
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jono*
Favorite drivers are Sebastian and leclerc, so for me it's the perfect team next year, I also like Pierre gasly and lando Norris, as well as some of the more established drivers. I think it's great to see young driver's being promoted to top teams, hopefully ocon will be at Merc in 2020 too

do you use Deezer? it's the best streaming app imo

Yesss, they are all great drivers. I’m really interested into the prema team aswell as it gives an ides of who is next into joining the F1. It’s great to see more young drivers and watch them race really well with amazing cars.
Pierre gasly is also my favourite with max verstappen.
Drivers from prema who I like are Sean Galeal, Nyck de vries, Marcus Armstrong.
I don’t use deezer, I use Spotify but I do have sound cloud.

Just a quick question are you in yr11 or older or even younger?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 63
Yesss, they are all great drivers. I’m really interested into the prema team aswell as it gives an ides of who is next into joining the F1. It’s great to see more young drivers and watch them race really well with amazing cars.
Pierre gasly is also my favourite with max verstappen.
Drivers from prema who I like are Sean Galeal, Nyck de vries, Marcus Armstrong.
I don’t use deezer, I use Spotify but I do have sound cloud.

Just a quick question are you in yr11 or older or even younger?

I'm finishing off my a levels atm, finish at the end of October. I would like to follow other formulas but unfortunately I am just too busy
Original post by Jono*
I'm finishing off my a levels atm, finish at the end of October. I would like to follow other formulas but unfortunately I am just too busy

Ahhhhh... good luck on your a-levels
What subjects have you taken?
What would you like to do in the future? Uni/jobs etc
I don’t keep up with the other formulas as much but I’ll watch them every 2 weeks or so...
Also another driver that’s great is mick Schumacher!

17/09/18
my 4th Official post!! :biggrin:

Woohooo its Monday :bawling: just 4 more days until the weekened :P
Today was very boring and tiring!
I had chemistry first where we did a lot of calculations of gas. I forgot to do the hwk whoops!:ashamed: Ps. You’ll see reguraly that I do forget hwk almost everyday. Now I thought my teacher said that if we’ve done the hwk in our books we can give it in tomorrow. So I was hoping to get away from a sanction. But NOOOOOOOOO she decides to email my form tutor and make me get a yellow card (which is a sanction for us):angry:

After that I had PE. Since its fitness this term and I hoped not to have cross country, I really like PE but despise cross- country. But guess what I had cross-country urghhh I hate running! I don’t mind sprinting?? But I hate running long distances. However I managed to do it under 10 mins… not a great runner so you may think I am slow! Now this made everyone tired and exhausted for the rest of the day :s-smilie::s-smilie:

I then had social (PSHE), I got my French teacher in yr 7, she only taught us for a term or 2 but then left us with another teacher. So now I have her back after 5 years?? (GOSH ive been in the same school for 5 years and it just seems like yesterday when I came into yr 7 ) she is pretty funny and remembers me so that’s cool.
We had to present our work experience diaries (we had WE in july in yr 10)

Then I had german….our teacher made us do a mini test on how well we speak german?? Not entirely sure why. However i feel my teacher now treats me as a kid… maybe due to the fact that I had a plastic fork stuck in my hair last lesson on Friday??? Heheh I didn’t mean to do it intentionally… I mean I did stick it in but I don’t even know why.
My stomach growled really loud since it was nearly lunchtime:bunny:

Lastly I had ethics, we started on extremists. I don’t mind ethics but it feels like a proper RS lesson. Mainly its always 1 or two of the same people that speak in that lesson since no one else is bothered by it.

I got 3 more gifts from my friend due to my birthday over the weekend. I got a gumball dispenser, a tenner and chocolates.

My weekend went pretty well… I enjoyed it with my fam and friends.
I have a maths test tomorrow and haven’t revised but its cool cuz there's only 5 topics… it’s a mini test on what our class is weak on the topics are pretty easy but I should crack on and I also have to do my chemistry hwk.

igy with the homework thing. i frequently need to do homework the morning it's due or sometimes in the lesson it's due :rolleyes:. i find that it's very beneficial because it helps you answer the questions in stressful conditions (y'know, like an exam :bricks:)

also happy late birthday + good luck on your tests
:biggrin::thumbsup:
I'm really excited to see how Charles Leclerc does at Ferrari next year. This year's championship looks like it's going to be won by Lewis Hamilton, and to be fair he deserves it. He's driven well. Vettel has unfortunately made too many mistakes. Leclerc is one of my favourite drivers, and I'd love to see him take the fight to Vettel and Hamilton next year and actually win the championship next year and become the youngest champion. It's unlikely, but that would be fantastic to witness.
Wassup fellas,
This is my official 2ndpost

I’ll start off by telling you how my day went:
Well today I had computer science first and I realized I forgot my computing book whoops Koh well I normally type up my notes so it all good.
I aslo had PE and since this term we rae doing fitness our teachers are giving us taster sessions of fitness classes so one lesson I did plyometric ( I kinda likes it J) and it will change every lesson. Today we did pilates. I never knew how to pronounce it until today??? I pronounced it as the word “pilot” but its pronounced completely different!!
Then I finally had my first lesson of history and we are watching a documentary on WW1 to give us an understanding on it to help us in Nazi and Weimar topic.
I also forgot my physics book today but I escaped getting a yellow card (which is like a warming but once you have it stains your planner but I do not care if I get one)
I aslo got my japan penpal letter. Let me explain why I got it. As part of a school trip I am going to japan to see a girls school. It is like a foreign exchange trip but they will not be coming here as the school always came and now they are asking us to come. We will be visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima. In Hiroshima I will be staying with one of the girls from the school so I got her letter and now I need to email her back. Also only 20 students could go on this trip as not many teachers wanted to go so there is only 2 teachers so maximum of 20 students allowed to go, im the only one from my form going but from my year there’s 7 of us (including me)

I was hoping to crack down on revision this week but its been so busy due to afterschool activities.
I also forgot I had an afterschool rehearsal for my scripted piece.

I am also pretty mad my brother for always leaving the work to me. my brother and I always do a Rota on who walks our dog. I do the morning duties because I like to wake up early but he never does his evening walk and I’ve been taking up his role for this whole week. I love my dog but its kinds both my brothers and my responsibility so he should at least do half of the work.
Is anyone watching the new iPhones X s and Iphone Xs Max launch??????
How's everyone else's day going???

Tag list:

Spoiler

Wow, having a pen pal is cool enough but going to japan too !!! :h:
Btw the name of your thread is pretty eye catching, ive never heard of an F1 fan before, sounds cool.
and also, would u recommend me getting into marvel??? Ive been wanting to, but not really sure if i should or not, considering we're in yr11
Original post by school is crap
I'm really excited to see how Charles Leclerc does at Ferrari next year. This year's championship looks like it's going to be won by Lewis Hamilton, and to be fair he deserves it. He's driven well. Vettel has unfortunately made too many mistakes. Leclerc is one of my favourite drivers, and I'd love to see him take the fight to Vettel and Hamilton next year and actually win the championship next year and become the youngest champion. It's unlikely, but that would be fantastic to witness.

Yessss samee!!!! It’s a great opportunity for younger driver to show they are worthy and seee more competition happening! I guess you are right, maybe Hamilton will win this year...
Me and form tutor always argue about who’ll win, h supports Hamilton and I support vettel 😹😹
It’s slightly disappointing that vettel made many mistakes even when he had a faster car!
I guess next year will be apt better with leclerc!
Original post by ASOBSBZAN
igy with the homework thing. i frequently need to do homework the morning it's due or sometimes in the lesson it's due :rolleyes:. i find that it's very beneficial because it helps you answer the questions in stressful conditions (y'know, like an exam :bricks:)

also happy late birthday + good luck on your tests
:biggrin::thumbsup:

Loool, I guess it is beneficial 😹 but its not exactly a great habit to leave it last min... so I’m trying to improve
A nd thank you 😁
You too for any other tests you have coming up 👍👍
Original post by nadha330
Wow, having a pen pal is cool enough but going to japan too !!! :h:
Btw the name of your thread is pretty eye catching, ive never heard of an F1 fan before, sounds cool.
and also, would u recommend me getting into marvel??? Ive been wanting to, but not really sure if i should or not, considering we're in yr11

Hahaha yupppp!!! This is the first time my school is taking us to Japan.
Last time I went to Japan I was 6 years old? And my birther (3 years old at that time) got lost.
And thank youu... i would have done something so with swimming since it was my passion but I recently quit after 12-13 years so I couldn’t have the name of my thread on swimming 😹😹
Hmmm marvel is great but getting into now seems pretty hard. You could watch a few maybe the avengers movie During the weekend since infinity war 2 comes out in April!!!!!
In my opinion when I watched infinity war I got addicted to rewatching marvel movie... resulting in my failing my yr 10 mocks 😬 jk I did pretty well I guess...
There is no harm in watching it or getting into as long as it doesn’t disturb your revision so particularly not in a weekday.
:woo: happy birthday for over the weekend!!
at least the running is over now!!!
what did you do for your year 10 work experience?
ooooh whoopsies!!!
ahhh I like BIGBANG songs!!
well good luck on your a-levels... what year are you in?

it's okay. I didn't really say it :tongue:
Yep, they're pretty good, although again, I'm not a HUGE fan.
Thank you! :hugs: I'm in Year 13 :tongue:
Original post by nyxnko_
it's okay. I didn't really say it :tongue:
Yep, they're pretty good, although again, I'm not a HUGE fan.
Thank you! :hugs: I'm in Year 13 :tongue:

Im not a huge fan on big bang either it’s just i know many songs of differnt kpop groups however the Only group I know/ am fam of is BTS.
Ohhhh last year until uni!
What subjects did you take???
may i be tagged?:teeth:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
may i be tagged?:teeth:

of course!!!!!!
Original post by laurawatt
:woo: happy birthday for over the weekend!!

thank you!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by clouddbubbles
at least the running is over now!!!
what did you do for your year 10 work experience?

yupp trueee!! no more running phew:banana:

i went to my dads work (it was a two hours train journey from where i live) my dad works in the IT department but he made me do the recruiting side.
so i got to see head recruiters and learn how people were recruited for jobs, what to include in a CV. It was very interesting and i enjoyed it but i knew it wasn't my forte.
they even threw a surprise party for at the ned and gave me £30 ASOS voucher... i spent it very well:angelblush:
Im not a huge fan on big bang either it’s just i know many songs of differnt kpop groups however the Only group I know/ am fam of is BTS.
Ohhhh last year until uni!
What subjects did you take???

:thumbsup:
Yep. :afraid: I'm taking Maths, FM, Chem and Physics. Are you planning on doing A-levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending