The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

London accommodation (St Pancras Way) near UCL

I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!
Reply 1
Original post by Kra2701
I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!

Hi, I am very interested. Is it still available?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I’ll take it if it still available?
Original post by zcjttga
Hi! Are you still searching for a room to rent?

Yes
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract with Unite students at St Pancras Way 2018-2019, at 309pw. It’s 314pw on the website now, so it’s cheaper if you take over my contract! It’s a classic ensuite with a large shared kitchen with 4 flat mates. St Pancras way is really new, with 3 common rooms for you to hang out with your mates, and even a study space for stressful exam periods. Beats finding a space at ucl libraries that’s for sure. And also a rooftop terrace for those who like to get some fresh air or to smoke. Please PM me if you’re interested!
Original post by blondedog09
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract with Unite students at St Pancras Way 2018-2019, at 309pw. It’s 314pw on the website now, so it’s cheaper if you take over my contract! It’s a classic ensuite with a large shared kitchen with 4 flat mates. St Pancras way is really new, with 3 common rooms for you to hang out with your mates, and even a study space for stressful exam periods. Beats finding a space at ucl libraries that’s for sure. And also a rooftop terrace for those who like to get some fresh air or to smoke. Please PM me if you’re interested!

is it still available??
Hey!

Are you still looking for accommodation?
I’m looking for someone to take over my contract with urbanest King’s Cross. It’s 50 week, £253pw for ensuite room!
Please ask if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Hi, im moving out of Somerset Court accommodation (near Euston station, and great for UCL, Birkbeck, City Law School, University of the Arts London, City University London, London College of Fashion, Cass Business School, London Metropolitan University etc etc) due to finding different accommodation - there is nothing wrong with my room, its perfect. Looking for someone to take over my contract as I need to find a new tenant. must be a student. the company will sort everything out and you'll pay them directly, no dodgy business going on, can read Unite Students cancellation policy for after the cooling period.
really nice accommodation, loved it so far and in such a good area, its a single en-suite at £299pw for 48weeks (if you only want academic year you can get someone else to take over for summer - there will be loads of people wanting this)
Please message asap if you or anyone you know will be interested!! Thanks
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to swap my ensuite self-catered accommodation at Unite St Pancras Way. It’s £245 per week but the original was £310, so it’s at a discounted rate.

Preferably looking to swap for an ensuite room at John Dogdson or John Adams or something closer to UCL (ie. 20 mins or less). It can be catered or non-catered.
Reply 9
Original post by Kingscross
Hey!

Are you still looking for accommodation?
I’m looking for someone to take over my contract with urbanest King’s Cross. It’s 50 week, £253pw for ensuite room!
Please ask if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Hey is your room still available?
Reply 10
Original post by Sherlister
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to swap my ensuite self-catered accommodation at Unite St Pancras Way. It’s £245 per week but the original was £310, so it’s at a discounted rate.

Preferably looking to swap for an ensuite room at John Dogdson or John Adams or something closer to UCL (ie. 20 mins or less). It can be catered or non-catered.

Hey, I don’t have a swap but I’m interested in the room if it’s still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending