The Student Room Group

bought my mum pretty expensive chanel backpack for christmas...she's not wearin it

should I burn it? :ashamed:

Scroll to see replies

Now that’s just bang outta order that is
how much
Reply 3
Sometimes people save nice/expensive gifts for special occasions. I know i would because I'd be so afraid of breaking a Chanel bag or getting it dirty. Have you asked her why she's not wearing it?
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Now that’s just bang outta order that is

i like the art effect in your pic bruhhhh
Original post by Anonymous
how much

too much. should i ask her why shes not wearin it? do i bring it up??
Original post by Violet Femme
She is no doubt aware that you bought it in a McDonald's carpark and feels embarrassed for you.

i work hard for my money, overnight full time 15 hours a day im up! if the only way you get attention is through being nasty to a random person it says a lot about how much personality you really lack.
Reply 7
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Send it to me, I love expensive things.
i like the art effect in your pic bruhhhh

Inverted colours :headbang:
Original post by Ciel.
Send it to me, I love expensive things.

but its a womens purse lol
Original post by TollyG
Sometimes people save nice/expensive gifts for special occasions. I know i would because I'd be so afraid of breaking a Chanel bag or getting it dirty. Have you asked her why she's not wearing it?

idk if i should bring it up, she might react in a hostile way. And no, I saw it thrown down somewhere, not even hanging :ashamed:
Inverted colours :headbang:

of? looks like kevin spacey lol
Reply 12
but its a womens purse lol

Grr, but your thread title says "BACKPACK".
of? looks like kevin spacey lol

Well now I need to change it :colonhash:

Done
(edited 5 years ago)

I really hope your joking. perhaps shes keeping it in perfect condition for a special occasion
Original post by Ciel.
Grr, but your thread title says "BACKPACK".

backpack purse whatever it's def feminine lol
just google what they look like, i suppose a male could wear it...a very metrosexual trendy male
Original post by benwhite13
I really hope your joking. perhaps shes keeping it in perfect condition for a special occasion

as i said to someone else it's not in perfect condition, it's thrown down somewhere like...on a hamper with clothes... so i asked my kid sister, why isnt she wearin it? (they live together, I dont live with them) :ashamed: she knows how much it cost as she told me to rip off the price tag.
Well now I need to change it :colonhash:

Done

ahhhhh sean connery playin bond!! :rofl:
Reply 18
backpack purse whatever it's def feminine lol
just google what they look like, i suppose a male could wear it...a very metrosexual trendy male

Yeah, yeah. Cute, I want it. 😂
Original post by Ciel.
Yeah, yeah. Cute, I want it. 😂

welp... i told my sister earlier, if she dont wear it soon i'm selling it! so i might just send it but...i wanna know what to do first...if ever sell it ...its for my ****ing mum. im hard but ive got feelings mate :ashamed: :rofl: cost almost my rent like

Quick Reply

Latest