The Student Room Group

The first kiss

How could i be 16 and never kissed a single boy. Someone tell me how it feels i'm curious is it like the movies fireworks and the feeling of joy or is it just people sucking each others face with A LOT of saliva ? Someone tell me their first experience please

Scroll to see replies

I’ve never kissed a guy either if it’s any consolation. :frown:
Original post by Pseudo Intellect

me too
Original post by Nasma Fathmath
me too

These are definitely hard times we live in. :cry2:
ive never kissed a girl, but i'd speculate my first kiss to be very awkward >.<
Original post by Anonymous
How could i be 16 and never kissed a single boy. Someone tell me how it feels i'm curious is it like the movies fireworks and the feeling of joy or is it just people sucking each others face with A LOT of saliva ? Someone tell me their first experience please

I am 16. Have played my role as a dedicated singleton for 16 years. I have recieved no promotion, or raise in recent years. Something tells me the back of my hand doesn't count. Oh well, I tried :teehee:
These are definitely hard times we live in. :cry2:

when the well is dry, what can you do? we seem to be experiencing some sort of male drought - and yet they seem to dominate many things. maybe they are in hiding???

Spoiler

Original post by ohdahnnyboi
I am 16. Have played my role as a dedicated singleton for 16 years. I have recieved no promotion, or raise in recent years. Something tells me the back of my hand doesn't count. Oh well, I tried :teehee:

same here :laugh:

:rofl:
when the well is dry, what can you do? we seem to be experiencing some sort of male drought - and yet they seem to dominate many things. maybe they are in hiding???

Spoiler

They’re just all hiding from the paradoxical truth that is my ugliness. :colonhash:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1

:rofl:

I’m glad you find my misery funny.:rolleyes:
They’re just all hiding from the paradoxical truth that is my ugliness. :colonhash:

actuall, it's scientifically proven that guys who do't like you are blind. or synths :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:console: sowwy
I haven't kissed a guy either.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous

I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18. Don't feel upset over it.

It was a bit awkward but it felt nice and happy. It gets better the more you do it.
are you ugly and nerdy
actuall, it's scientifically proven that guys who do't like you are blind. or synths :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh this is news I wasn’t aware of. :colone:

:console: sowwy

I’m joking. I know I’m pretty. :u: :rofl:

Wait a minute....
Does that mean you’re a

Spoiler

Oh this is news I wasn’t aware of. :colone:

I’m joking. I know I’m pretty. :u: :rofl:

ok phew
ofc u are
Reply 17
Original post by tesconyc
are you ugly and nerdy

nope im not nerdy and im not ugly either pm me
are you ugly and nerdy ?
Original post by Professional G
Wait a minute....
Does that mean you’re a

Spoiler

Nope, I originally posted on this thread as a joke but then it escalated and I went with it. :dontknow: :rofl:

ok phew
ofc u are

Thank you for the makeover. :colondollar:
Nope, I originally posted on this thread as a joke but then it escalated and I went with it. :dontknow: :rofl:

Thank you for the makeover. :colondollar:

no problem :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending