The Student Room Group

If May suddenly called a general election , who would you vote for?

I would vote Labour.

Scroll to see replies

I’d vote Labour as well
No one, but tories would still win.
Conservative as Jeremy Corbyn is the most unlikable politician I've ever seen
Independent Group, oi oi.
Original post by Hey1234567888656
Conservative as Jeremy Corbyn is the most unlikable politician I've ever seen

Dumbest post ever.
Original post by Pachuco
Dumbest post ever.

Tell me one of his good policies or likeable traits, pleaseI'mm open to changing my point of view.
Tell me one of his good policies or likeable traits, pleaseI'mm open to changing my point of view.

You didn't say anything about policy. Just worded it like he has a silly haircut or an annoying voice.
Original post by Pachuco
You didn't say anything about policy. Just worded it like he has a silly haircut or an annoying voice.

The brexit party, the rest can f**k off.
General election will only be called once may resigns... Whoever leads the Tories is anyone's guess
Reply 10
Original post by Pachuco

How is the word unlikeable something due to his appearance? It is obviously to do with his character. An unlikeable character or personality not an unlikeable appearance. 'Dumbest post ever' :colone:
Original post by jddddd
How is the word unlikeable something due to his appearance? It is obviously to do with his character. An unlikeable character or personality not an unlikeable appearance. 'Dumbest post ever' :colone:

They never said that. And it's still not a good enough reason.
Lib Dem <3
Original post by Pachuco

If you don't realise that someone's likability is made up from the strength of their character then there is no point in even arguing with you. And about it not being a good reason, would you vote for a person who is an overall bad human being in your eyes to be a potential role model i think not.
Corbyn
No one
If you don't realise that someone's likability is made up from the strength of their character then there is no point in even arguing with you. And about it not being a good reason, would you vote for a person who is an overall bad human being in your eyes to be a potential role model i think not.

Literally none of this makes any sense.
Reply 17
Original post by Pachuco

They did say that, it was very clear. Why isn't it good enough? Do you like everyone in the world despite their character or personality?
Reply 18
Original post by Pachuco

Obviously a troll, makes perfect sense.
Original post by Pachuco

Which part is a bit too complex I will put in layman terms for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending