The Student Room Group

HMRC job interview for intelligence officer

Scroll to see replies

Well done 👍🏻 so it this an AO role?
Amazing!
Also got my formal offer today.. Not my first choice of Manchester but more than happy to accept 😊 also middle of March!
Well done, my interview for EO is next week. Its the assessment centre I’m not sure about
Reply 104
I had an interview this week, and they phoned up the day after get an extra document. Any idea if this is a good sign, or does every applicant go through these checks?
Original post by Gerry4400
Start of SC checks 13/2 ( this could take 4/6 weeks)

Unless they're dealing with it as a priority case, no chance it'll be done in a month.

Good that you can start before that's completed though.
Well in that specific scenario, yeah okay. But that's not going to be the case for most people on reading or posting on this forum.
hi - how did your interview go? i have the same one in cardiff next week. what was analysis assesment like? good luck
Original post by Reilly1990
Is anyone able to give me a rough idea of how the interview went & if you did an Analysis Assessment? I have an interview for the post nect week and want to be best prepared for it.

hi - how did your interview go? i have the same one in cardiff next week. what did they ask? what was analysis assessment like? good luck :smile:

hi - how did your interview go? i have the same one in cardiff next week. what did they ask? what was analysis assessment like? good luck :smile:
Good to see some of you have received formal offers, I am still waiting for mine which is taking painfully long. My checks came back as fine last week.
I think I am one of the only ones on here that seem to have applied for Nottingham, but anyone from Nottingham had start dates yet?
Just says throughout 2019, however I’m hoping that it will be soon otherwise why bother issuing the provisional offers out. Plus sounds like there is movement on it in other locations too.
Original post by Gerry4400
If you have had your provisional offer and passed your DRB checks, should be about 10/14 days for formal. That was my time line and about month start from date of offer. They will then start the SC check process, this can take weeks to complete. Unless you have held previous clearance. I’m starting in a couple of weeks and everything is moving forward quickly. Courses sorted and Officer Safety training sorted for the day after I start. Looking forward to it all, will be demanding with a lot of learning, the rewards and job satisfaction will be immense.

amazing, I passed my DBS checks 8 days ago so hopefully it should be this week or next week I get that illusive offer 😂.
Yes I can’t wsit until I still, it really does sound like a tough role but also very rewarding. I feel lucky to have got an offer for such a role.

Which location ion have you been placed at Gerry?
I have just had confirmation that all my pre employment checks are clear and so I am currently awaiting a start date/info on the next steps!

I had my dbs cleared over the weekend just gone, my health was cleared on Monday - so everything seems to be moving quick once the dbs has been cleared!
Original post by Hollytaylorxx
I have just had confirmation that all my pre employment checks are clear and so I am currently awaiting a start date/info on the next steps!

I had my dbs cleared over the weekend just gone, my health was cleared on Monday - so everything seems to be moving quick once the dbs has been cleared!

Which location are you looking at?
Manchester
Salford :smile:
Thank you! I hope I get my start date soon!
No it wasn’t. And yes Salford quays ☺️
Hi Holly, I had confirmation that my pre employment checks were completed two weeks ago. Just waiting for my start date too 😊
Original post by Hollytaylorxx
No it wasn’t. And yes Salford quays ☺️
Oh I hope it won’t be that long 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending