The Student Room Group

Media studies exam format!!

Is anyone else struggling to get their head around this exam? Or have any tips to help? I don't understand the layout of the exam or what questions they could possibly ask, I understand the separate sections and the different texts that I have studied that will come up but feels like there's sooo much to revise and I don't even know what I'm revising
Reply 1
Don't panic I'm struggling too, the format is crazy confusing and the questions can be so varied. Our teacher spoke to the exam board (eduqas - if that's the one you're doing) and they said that the marks can be distributed any way they want so it could be a 30 marker on media language and a 15 marker on representation or a 8 marker and 37 marker which makes it hard to understand the structure of possible questions!
Yeah this is what is stressing me out, glad I'm not the only one confused by the new exam
Original post by nhill
Don't panic I'm struggling too, the format is crazy confusing and the questions can be so varied. Our teacher spoke to the exam board (eduqas - if that's the one you're doing) and they said that the marks can be distributed any way they want so it could be a 30 marker on media language and a 15 marker on representation or a 8 marker and 37 marker which makes it hard to understand the structure of possible questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending