The Student Room Group

How to take off plasters painlessly?

Have a gigantic plaster and I had to change it and it hurt so much ripping it off :cry:any tips on how to remove plasters painlessly?
water, literally have a shower or pour water and peel- works everytime .
Tbh I just rip it in one go and I lose all my hair with it... but at least it's a short term pain!
Original post by Themysticalegg
Tbh I just rip it in one go and I lose all my hair with it... but at least it's a short term pain!

It's not one of those small plasters,but fabric dressing,goes across your arm and it got really stuck :/
Innit
Good tip.Now I won't have to worry about that anymore,now I can worry about if it will scab up or not. :frown:
Lol,it's not a waxing strip lololol
Original post by Themysticalegg
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Good tip.Now I won't have to worry about that anymore,now I can worry about if it will scab up or not. :frown:

Yeah honestly use lukewarm water, that's the best solution so that it peels itself a bit at least.
Update: changed the fabric dressing today (it's 6cm*10cm in size) and it f*cking hurt!Wet the whole thing,pressed on my skin and it still f*cking hurt!Don't know why I bothered with fabric dressing,never did before and I have been fine!It was weird seeing the cut,forgot what it looked like.Have plaster burn left-this big red welt now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending