The Student Room Group

btec ict coursework about progress cars

yhyhyhyh
(edited 4 years ago)
I have no idea what to do for that either, some of the queries don't seem to work... ;( Do you know what to do for the newsletter?
Reply 2
Original post by smarth23
has anyone finished the coursework for btec ict which is about progress cars
has anyone finished creating the database, please i need help

Hi, I'm about to start this. Did you manage to finish it?
Reply 3
How many tables did u get?
Original post by Keval02
How many tables did u get?

17 tables and 4 chairs
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
How many tables and forms do u have
(Original post by CoolAndGeneric)I have no idea what to do for that either, some of the queries don't seem to work... ;( Do you know what to do for the newsletter?
Reply 6
Original post by ictcourswork
17 tables and 4 chairs

was this for the progress cars coursework?
yes we started last week
Original post by aliya96
was this for the progress cars coursework?
Reply 8
I'm just starting it today, looking through it now. Not sure how you have got 17 tables?
yes we started last week
Reply 9
Is yours on progress cars?
Original post by aliya96
I'm just starting it today, looking through it now. Not sure how you have got 17 tables?
so the progress cars is two factor metrication so the tables have to be increased and due to the normalised data not matching ,you would have to import 3 copies of the tables to stop the primary keys collapsing when creating the relationships.
Original post by aliya96
What is the context of the paper? What are the names of the tables
so the progress cars is two factor metrication so the tables have to be increased and due to the normalised data not matching ,you would have to import 3 copies of the tables to stop the primary keys collapsing when creating the relationships.
its about progress cars and I finished last week.
Original post by Keval02
What is the context of the paper? What are the names of the tables
Reply 13
Would it be possible to forward the completed version, so I can have a look at it before I start planning my lesson?

Spoiler

Reply 15
Would it be possible to forward the completed version, so I can have a look at it before I start planning my lesson?
Reply 16
Forward me the database aswell since I need a bit of help thanks
Well it's done now haha, Distinction * and none of it even worked!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending