The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Probably a grade 8 it would of been a grade 9 last year but the grade boundaries this year are going to be a lot higher because it was easier.
Original post by Rebekah2811
I think I got about 67 marks what grade do you think that’ll be
Oh boy, these GCSE threads really take me back to last summer :afraid:
Reply 102
i said keep carbon dioxide concentration constant and put a heat block to block the bulbs heat so tempreture doesnt affect the experiment

Original post by Aryan3031
you could also say take readings every 10 minutes as opposed to every 20 minutes and use an LED lamp to reduce the effect of temperature on the rate of photosynthesis
what did people put for enzyme A and B question ?
for monoclonal antibodies I put that they target a specific antigen on the cancer cell membrane called a tumour marker and the antibody has a anti cancer drug which is a toxic drug only killing cancer cells and not the other healthy cells
The axolotl was cute
Could you have said to use an led light to ensure that temperature didn’t increase??
It was 0.06 not 0.006
Original post by maxdymond
I swear the magnification one was 4000, had to change cm to mm? 24/0.006?
Original post by Heyitsemilymay
I put the same

i put keep lamp same distance away and use plant with same masses. i put repeat then crossed it out
people on twitter were going on about some random cube questions for the aqa higher, did i miss a page or what??????
400 for magnification
10 for the other one
i think so
Original post by righteo
Could you have said to use an led light to ensure that temperature didn’t increase??
Original post by shivixxx1111
what did people put for enzyme A and B question ?
for monoclonal antibodies I put that they target a specific antigen on the cancer cell membrane called a tumour marker and the antibody has a anti cancer drug which is a toxic drug only killing cancer cells and not the other healthy cells

Same pretty much
i put constant distance from the light and repaet experiment a few times for each different power output
Original post by angry ape.30
i put keep lamp same distance away and use plant with same masses. i put repeat then crossed it out
What nitrate question is everyone talking about, I seem to have missed something out?
Original post by sqrt of 5
yep i think everyone did

@Evil Homer i think we can use this as a mark scheme

What was the cube question?
X400 for magnifications ??
trilogy
Original post by Alysia.joy
What nitrate question is everyone talking about, I seem to have missed something out?
what question was the 10.4?
Original post by shivixxx1111
same
ikr im panicking thinking i missed a page
Original post by Alysia.joy
I didn’t see this question
Original post by Mateen123
people on twitter were going on about some random cube questions for the aqa higher, did i miss a page or what??????

Latest

Trending

Trending