The Student Room Group

not getting paid from work

Scroll to see replies

my personal advice is speak to ur boss/ club owners. And im sorry for being a bit rude, i am really passianote about this sport
Original post by billionaireboy98
i saw that people ask questions on here and people did help me a lot with this thread
Original post by Forlaan
my personal advice is speak to ur boss/ club owners. And im sorry for being a bit rude, i am really passianote about this sport

fair enough and the thing is i already talk to him but hes refusing to pay me
File a case against him and sue him in court..but this could happen only if you have evidence
im a football coach who hasnt got paid since october of last year.He owes me at least £700 and hes not picking up his calls.Im leaving soon but would like my money.What legal action can i do.
u can then take legal action.
fair enough and the thing is i already talk to him but hes refusing to pay me
Original post by Forlaan
u can then take legal action.

i know and im in contact with an early conciliator at the moment
Original post by Goofballx69
File a case against him and sue him in court..but this could happen only if you have evidence

i have messages,emails,times sheet of all the hours i worked
but we aware if u win the case the club could be forced to shut down ,meaning u could loose ur job
i know and im in contact with an early conciliator at the moment
Original post by Forlaan
but we aware if u win the case the club could be forced to shut down ,meaning u could loose ur job

i left the club and now I'm with a different club.hopefully,the club closes down.
so its simple then....just make sure your papers aren't leaked or given to unauthorized people and I'mm pretty sure that there are many lawyer c operations in the UK to help you out..so you could make use of them
i have messages,emails,times sheet of all the hours i worked
good bro. I hope to once play against in professional level, hopefully in a big final. My monaco u17 team is doing very well, but i could look for a move toward paris saint germain youth teams, or one premier league youth team, i am assesing my options
i left the club and now I'm with a different club.hopefully,the club closes down.
Original post by Forlaan
good bro. I hope to once play against in professional level, hopefully in a big final. My monaco u17 team is doing very well, but i could look for a move toward paris saint germain youth teams, or one premier league youth team, i am assesing my options

how old r u?give me ur insta we will talk
so its simple then....just make sure your papers aren't leaked or given to unauthorized people and I'mm pretty sure that there are many lawyer c operations in the UK to help you out..so you could make use of them

i dont want a laywer cos thats way to expensive but can i take him to an employment tribunal
age is just a number in my opinion, i am 16 for ur info
how old r u?give me ur insta we will talk
yeah that would be the best alternative.
i dont want a laywer cos thats way to expensive but can i take him to an employment tribunal
yeah that would be the best alternative.

theres one guy saying i cant take him because I'm, not an employee but I worked for him
You know I think on LinkedIn there are many people who could help you with these problems...why don't you try that out instead of using a student forum?
theres one guy saying i cant take him because I'm, not an employee but I worked for him
You know I think on LinkedIn there are many people who could help you with these problems...why don't you try that out instead of using a student forum?

there was different forms so i did it here
Something tells me this is the same person having an argument with himself lol.
Original post by Forlaan
okay weird man? I coach a higher level team than urs so u better sit down

ok.....bye
Original post by King Leonidas
Something tells me this is the same person having an argument with himself lol.

loool
Original post by Forlaan
oh no surprise they gave u an u7 team. U a coach for u7 and u worry here about ur pay. A good coach will never care about his pay, he will do whatever it takes to turn his players into professionals, if u create a player from u7 and he plays in big finals at pro level, thats for me means more than my salary.

This response is absolutely ridiculous. If people don't get paid for the job they do, they can no longer do the job. Under your logic, doctors should not get paid either because saving lives 60+ hours a week is enough 🙄 nevermind eating, having somewhere to live and providing for your family. The OP wanted help from people who may know more about this particular subject, but you being so critical and trying to compete with a stranger over the ages of the children you each teach is not only unhelpful, but also extremely immature and frankly, odd.

Quick Reply

Latest