The Student Room Group

I'm very sad help

I just played witcher 3, got exams tommorow, and I'm really sad after the ending...Like really sad. Never been moved by anything except this and I'm a guy. How does one stop the nostalgia/sadness feeling :frown: If you people don't know what witcher 3 is, its a game with a story line that'll surely make you emotional at the end. (I got a good ending :smile: ) But even then, I'm still sad, I'm always listening to witcher music and brings me back memories of yennefer or kear morhen or ciri...kaer morhen is nothing but me and roach...no life...no vesemir...lambert...anyone...my heart is crumbling as I write this.
Issa bik of a sticky one styll
Reply 2
Original post by 95000
Issa bik of a sticky one styll

HELPPP
Move on. You'll probably give up games one day and you'll think what was the point in spending all that time lol.
Original post by ibyghee
I just played witcher 3, got exams tommorow, and I'm really sad after the ending...Like really sad. Never been moved by anything except this and I'm a guy. How does one stop the nostalgia/sadness feeling :frown: If you people don't know what witcher 3 is, its a game with a story line that'll surely make you emotional at the end. (I got a good ending :smile: ) But even then, I'm still sad, I'm always listening to witcher music and brings me back memories of yennefer or kear morhen or ciri...kaer morhen is nothing but me and roach...no life...no vesemir...lambert...anyone...my heart is crumbling as I write this.
Reply 4
Original post by 95000
Move on. You'll probably give up games one day and you'll think what was the point in spending all that time lol.

Do you ever forget good bedtime stories? A story that made you feel something like any other?
Can't really help. Help yourself !!! You might actually be addicted to games bro... 😂😂
Original post by ibyghee
HELPPP
No one told me any good bedtime stories? Had to tell myself one every night...

IMG_20181109_193736.jpg
Original post by ibyghee
Do you ever forget good bedtime stories? A story that made you feel something like any other?
Reply 7
Original post by 95000
Can't really help. Help yourself !!! You might actually be addicted to games bro... 😂😂

I've not played any other game except this for like a long time, I got this recommended so I gave it a try. It's just the story that moved me, imagine a really good story and the ending.

Quick Reply

Latest