The Student Room Group

AQA Media Studies GCSE 3rd and 10th June Paper 1 and 2 2019

This is a forum for the AQA Media Studies GCSE! :smile:
does anyone have any resources about the case studies?
How did everyone find the exam today??
Yes - Which CSP do you want?
Original post by divyansh16
does anyone have any resources about the case studies?
Original post by anikamehra7
How did everyone find the exam today??

So good! Needed like 5 more minutes though, it would’ve helped out. I found it enjoyable too since God Of War was in it.
Original post by 1ightheart
So good! Needed like 5 more minutes though, it would’ve helped out. I found it enjoyable too since God Of War was in it.

What I didn’t like was the last question, I kind of waffled there but I think I got my point across.
Do you do AQA?
Do you do AQA?

Yes I did AQA GCSE.
We don't study God of War, our last question was about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and video games can increase the risk for harmful effects or something
Yes I did AQA GCSE.
We don't study God of War, our last question was about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and video games can increase the risk for harmful effects or something

Oh no I don’t study God Of War, it was in the first page regarding magazines design and what the stripe on Kratos’ face meant. I do Kim Kardashian and Lara Croft GO too. It was on the last question.
oh haha I was so confused for a minute
Oh no I don’t study God Of War, it was in the first page regarding magazines design and what the stripe on Kratos’ face meant. I do Kim Kardashian and Lara Croft GO too. It was on the last question.
oh haha I was so confused for a minute

How did you find the test?
I thought it was okay as well - I didn't like how the last question was about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood - because I felt that restricted the amount you could talk about the harmful effects of gaming whereas Lara Croft Go might have been a more apt option. Anyways I mentioned pegi ratings and stuff. But what did you put for the question about the BBFC
How did you find the test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending