The Student Room Group

What if I get A*A*A but also a D?

would I get rejected by unis based on the D? Or would they accept me on A*A*A?
Original post by n.n1616
would I get rejected by unis based on the D? Or would they accept me on A*A*A?

If the university gave you an conditional offer of A*A*A and you got those three grades, you would be accepted.
I don't think your sex life is any of their business!
wHY THE **** WOULD THEY NEED TO KNOW THE LAST TIME YOU WERE "NAUGHTY"
(edited 4 years ago)
Unless the D was in an essential subject, they’ll just be looking at your 3 highest grades, (assuming your offer was based on achieving three grades).
other wouldn't be too much of an problem but it can vary on the course your doing. Although it still shouldn't be a problem. just contact uni
****. UR LIFe IS OVER. THERES NOTHING U CAN DO. TELL U WHAT, GO TO SOUTH AFRICA OR SOMEWHERE NEARBY, AND LEARN TO BEG AND PRAY YOU RECEIVE HALF A GLASS OF WATER PER DAY.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN FIND A COURSE WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE A SUBJECT WHICH YOU GOT D AT. (this is the easier route, trust me)
IF ANE ONLY IF BOTH OPTIONS FAIL, YOU COULD SIMPLY NOT GO UNI AND GET A JOB.
Srsly u shouldnt have bother sittiing the forth a level just to fail it, unis only need 3 its a waste unnecessary even if u got a
Reply 8
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I don't think your sex life is any of their business!

made me giggle:colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by Kirthana.b
Srsly u shouldnt have bother sittiing the forth a level just to fail it, unis only need 3 its a waste unnecessary even if u got a

Haha don't worry, I'm only taking 3 A-levels. I just feel like chemistry is really not working out so I've been planning to do a different A-level in a gap year. Hence why I was wondering if a potential D would affect my chances.
i know a kid from pakistan who did 22 a levels average A grade and everyone is crying over 11 GCSEs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending