The Student Room Group

Btec applied science

I got a M in unit 2 (long story I was meant to get a D) but I need to know if this affects my chance of getting a D*D*D* in the sense that i get a D in all other units including exam units.
And I also want to what grade I would get if I get a pass for unit 2 and a D for all other units
Original post by Humera1167
I got a M in unit 2 (long story I was meant to get a D) but I need to know if this affects my chance of getting a D*D*D* in the sense that i get a D in all other units including exam units.
And I also want to what grade I would get if I get a pass for unit 2 and a D for all other units

Your overall grade you get is based upon the number of points you get in each unit, and what these points sum to. For D*D*D* you need 270 points in total. A D in every unit gets you 288 points, so you can only afford to lose 18 points and still obtain a D*D*D*.

The difference between a D and an M in Unit 2 is 9 points - not fatal. The difference between a D and a P in Unit 2 is 15 marks, so it's still not fatal to the chances of a D*D*D* - as long as your get a D in every other unit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending