The Student Room Group

do you find chubby girls attractive??

A lot of guys make fun of and ridicule girls for their size but it still seems many chubby girls are popular. So I dunno what to think tbh. What do youu think??

Scroll to see replies

want to know too
Original post by Anonymous
A lot of guys make fun of and ridicule girls for their size but it still seems many chubby girls are popular. So I dunno what to think tbh. What do youu think??

Ngl, I'm not a guy but I think if guys that go for bigger girls usually go for the thicc/ curvy ones, who may look chubby/overweight but just have big hips/bum etc
I'm chubby and never had an issue attracting men. Obvs it's all down to preference, some will find it attractive some won't. Likewise with many physical features, it's all subjective.
NO
no
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm chubby and never had an issue attracting men. Obvs it's all down to preference, some will find it attractive some won't. Likewise with many physical features, it's all subjective.

hardly any girls have an issue attracting men, regardless of what they look like...
hardly any girls have an issue attracting men, regardless of what they look like...

this
im chubby and no one cares :smile:
Original post by Coolkitkat23
im chubby and no one cares :smile:

i'm chubby and i never attract the guys i want to but end up with other guys who like me but not my type , ngl i think i have a cute face, not body
similarly to me, guys sometimes dislike if the girl looks like a child? ive been told that despite being taller then average.... (i look like im 12)
i'm chubby and i never attract the guys i want to but end up with other guys who like me but not my type , ngl i think i have a cute face, not body
Original post by Coolkitkat23
similarly to me, guys sometimes dislike if the girl looks like a child? ive been told that despite being taller then average.... (i look like im 12)

so i guess guys like 'hot' mature looking girls more than cute lol

what do you mean they like you but your type? your body type?

do you go for the popular good looking guys?
so i guess guys like 'hot' mature looking girls more than cute lol

could be true for some, there was this guy in my year, who would stare at me, and whenever i spoke to some other guy, he would just stare and not speak to his friends. I dont really care, but you could say he was attractive, so there are guys who do like 'cute' girls, so please dont lose hope! (ugh this sounds cheesy)
people think i have curves when really i’m built like a lego
how chubby is 'chubby'??
Original post by angelike1
how chubby is 'chubby'??

i'm 5'5 68kg
i'm 5'5 68kg

Ah right - probably not.

yeah obviously they are..but it also depends on their personality.
depends on if you look chubby or look thick. i suppose it's more about fat distribution than anything. girls for example with no butt or thighs etc and most of their fat in their belly will probs have a harder time but in general girls of all shapes and sizes find it relatively easy attracting a guy as opposed to a fat guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending