The Student Room Group

Favourite date ideas?

It's important for all couples to have that time to themselves, spend time together and enjoy each other's company. :lovie2: Sometimes it can get a little bit tricky to think of new, fun and exciting date ideas. :hmmmm:

What do you and your other half like to do? :daydreaming: Anything unusual or particularly adventurous? :scuba:

Let us know your favourite date ideas! :yep:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

good use of emoticons:lol:
Reply 2
^ i agree
Me and and my left hand love to get adventurous :colone:
Original post by pineapplepink
good use of emoticons:lol:

Original post by Breeee
^ i agree

I am partial to a good one :teehee:
Original post by RichPiana
Me and and my left hand love to get adventurous :colone:

Left hand?
idk any brown guys that'd go hiking lol, otherwise that would be perfect :moon: with a flask of tea talking for ever haha
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Left hand?

I’m left handed
eating buff food and watching a movie in a car while it’s raining! and just talking. never been on a date before but i’d like it when it’s raining
Original post by RichPiana
I’m left handed

:five:

Edit: Oh wait, just read the sexual innuendo...never mind. :facepalm:
Hiking is a great way to pass the time with your other half :yep:
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
eating buff food and watching a movie in a car while it’s raining! and just talking. never been on a date before but i’d like it when it’s raining

Listening to the rain in a car is really nice. Rain makes things romantic as well :daydreaming:
Never had a boyfriend, or been on a date for that matter BUT if it so happens that there's someone who would like to take me out then I'd like going to the beach or going to a fancy restaurant. :lol:
#JusticeForLefties
Original post by DrawTheLine
Listening to the rain in a car is really nice. Rain makes things romantic as well :daydreaming:

Yesss! also i think a karaoke date would be so fun and romantic
Original post by RazzzBerries
Never had a boyfriend, or been on a date for that matter BUT if it so happens that there's someone who would like to take me out then I'd like going to the beach or going to a fancy restaurant. :lol:

Yaaass a beach date sounds awesome! :ahee: Getting ice cream, chilling on the sand. Perfect :daydreaming:

Karaoke is my worst nightmare! :ahhhhh: But if you and your partner are into it then it sounds like if would be a bunch of fun :bl:
Karaoke is my worst nightmare! :ahhhhh: But if you and your partner are into it then it sounds like if would be a bunch of fun :bl:

but it would be fun especially if y’all can’t sing
Yesssss

Right?! :gah:
Yaaass a beach date sounds awesome! :ahee: Getting ice cream, chilling on the sand. Perfect :daydreaming:
(edited 4 years ago)
MLK would not be proud of TSR right now. :eek:
Agreed :congrats:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending