The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Right so the Joe guy asks for rating, just a number right and ppl there are just destroying this guys self esteem by adding unnecessary comments... doesn’t make you any better than him i’m afraid.
haven’t slept since sunday and still i can’t sleep... so frustrating.
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
haven’t slept since sunday and still i can’t sleep... so frustrating.

:frown:
maybe have some chamomile tea so it will help you sleep? taking a warm shower before bed helps too :hugs:
Hey how are you?
Original post by angel.xo
:frown:
maybe have some chamomile tea so it will help you sleep? taking a warm shower before bed helps too :hugs:

i don’t have that tea unfortunately. i really cba to shower again and i doubt that will help. my brain feels heavy. i just wanna sleep ugh i’m gonna cry . thank u angel:hugs:

Original post by joe goldberg
Hey how are you?

Hi, i’m ok i guess. having trouble sleeping and you?
Hi, i’m ok i guess. having trouble sleeping and you?

I am just kinda sad how people take certain things seriously like I made a joke on that thread and people are acting as if I actually bedded a girl and feeling bad for that ‘girl’ LMAO. Thankfully I have an off tomorrow but still have coursework to do
i don’t have that tea unfortunately. i really cba to shower again and i doubt that will help. my brain feels heavy. i just wanna sleep ugh i’m gonna cry . thank u angel:hugs:

i would definitely pop and get some when you can they sell it in every supermarket - it will really help because it makes you feel so sleepy and drowsy.
it will be okay :h::crossedf:
i would definitely pop and get some when you can they sell it in every supermarket - it will really help because it makes you feel so sleepy and drowsy.
it will be okay :h::crossedf:

i’m not allowed to go out at this time:frown: and i wastes money on a sleeping pill a few weeks ago. didn’t work at all.
i just hope i sleep because i will lose my mind. i’m sad rn

I am just kinda sad how people take certain things seriously like I made a joke on that thread and people are acting as if I actually bedded a girl and feeling bad for that ‘girl’ LMAO. Thankfully I have an off tomorrow but still have coursework to do

no offence but you don’t really have a good reputation on here so ppl will gang up on you when you make a joke lol. but yes take some time off, internet can be toxic
i’m not allowed to go out at this time:frown: and i wastes money on a sleeping pill a few weeks ago. didn’t work at all.
i just hope i sleep because i will lose my mind. i’m sad rn

no offence but you don’t really have a good reputation on here so ppl will gang up on you when you make a joke lol. but yes take some time off, internet can be toxic

i know but when you can i would get it tbh and please dont take sleeping pills girl!!! you will sleep its okay. you will naturally feel exhausted and just sleep deeply :smile:

I know but some of the posters are really attacking me personally and don’t understand a joke and the joke was on me more than anyone else but Qiana has made it worse. She’s against me because I’m not a practicing Muslim like her lol
i know but when you can i would get it tbh and please dont take sleeping pills girl!!! you will sleep its okay. you will naturally feel exhausted and just sleep deeply :smile:

i will get it tomorrow. doesn’t tea keep you up tho? thanks bbygirl🙏 i don’t know what i’m gonna do now though. i have an appointment tomorrow as well ... *sigh*
lol both posts began with i know but”
i will get it tomorrow. doesn’t tea keep you up tho? thanks bbygirl🙏 i don’t know what i’m gonna do now though. i have an appointment tomorrow as well ... *sigh*

it has no caffeine its like an infusion :smile: it will be okay and its hard when you are also sad but you will feel better soon. i hope the appointment goes well xx
I know but some of the posters are really attacking me personally and don’t understand a joke and the joke was on me more than anyone else but Qiana has made it worse. She’s against me because I’m not a practicing Muslim like her lol

I’m an ex muslim and she’s still respectful towards me... it’s just you shouldn’t joke about rape. just don’t get involved in religion and politics talk. i made one comment about drug addicts and ppl think i suddenly hate them
it has no caffeine its like an infusion :smile: it will be okay and its hard when you are also sad but you will feel better soon. i hope the appointment goes well xx

ohh okay. i have green tea ??? does that work the same. actually i can cry myself to sleep but does mean i have to think of negative stuff lol. appreciate it sis xx
I’m an ex muslim and she’s still respectful towards me... it’s just you shouldn’t joke about rape. just don’t get involved in religion and politics talk. i made one comment about drug addicts and ppl think i suddenly hate them

I don’t think it was about rape because people getting drunk (both parties) and then having a one night stand is quite common especially in unis but I wouldn’t like to comment on that now
I don’t think it was about rape because people getting drunk (both parties) and then having a one night stand is quite common especially in unis but I wouldn’t like to comment on that now

oh okay. yeah if i was you i jus wouldn’t joke about stuff like that.
ohh okay. i have green tea ??? does that work the same. actually i can cry myself to sleep but does mean i have to think of negative stuff lol. appreciate it sis xx

no green tea won't work the same btw get the twinings pure chamomile tea it looks yellow with blue writing :smile: i also find washing your hair helps too because it makes you sleepy
is there certain things that upset you or is it feeling sad generally? i struggle with this too - you aren't alone xx
no green tea won't work the same btw get the twinings pure chamomile tea it looks yellow with blue writing :smile: i also find washing your hair helps too because it makes you sleepy
is there certain things that upset you or is it feeling sad generally? i struggle with this too - you aren't alone xx

yeah my friend is obsessed with that, thanks i’ll buy it tomorrow. i’m sure it’s in tesco lol. i washed my hair an hour ago but i know a head massage right now would send me right to sleep but just not the same doing it to yourself:/
certain things like death, abuse
oh okay. yeah if i was you i jus wouldn’t joke about stuff like that.

Yeah you’re right but that was a stupid thread to begin with

Latest

Trending

Trending