The Student Room Group

skater girl

i want to be a skater girl - how can i make my dream into a reality btw i cant skate but i have a skateboard from when i was like eight. i am now fifteen - is it too late to learn ?
Reply 1
It's never too late to learn a new skill.
Reply 2
Original post by AdamCor
It's never too late to learn a new skill.

ta but i live in like South london and ive never seen a skate park should i learn in my house?
Reply 3
I don't think learning to skate in your house is normal, although I don't skate so I have no idea, but maybe just find a normal park or somewhere that you can practise?
Original post by Anonymous
ta but i live in like South london and ive never seen a skate park should i learn in my house?
See you l8r girl

I dunno. Go on Google Maps and search for skate parks near you, and then just go and talk to people and ask them how to get started!
Make a skate park, make your dream come true, simple
Reply 6
thanks to all who replied
Hey same!! I wanna skate and I’m in south london too haha
I’m 16 and I learnt in quarantine. It’s definitely not too late. You don’t need a skatepark, just use smooth roads and curbs to do tricks. The style is whatever is comfy. Good luck
Reply 9
i want to be a skater girl - how can i make my dream into a reality btw i cant skate but i have a skateboard from when i was like eight. i am now fifteen - is it too late to learn ?

Lmaoo what is this - I’m seventeen now, wow that gave me a wave of nostalgia
Lmaoo what is this - I’m seventeen now, wow that gave me a wave of nostalgia

Lmaoooo same I’m 17 if u still wanna skate I’m down haha
Lmaoooo same I’m 17 if u still wanna skate I’m down haha

Loool my parents are annoying atm but I would have loved too xx
Loool my parents are annoying atm but I would have loved too xx

Awwww:smile:

Wdym skater girl like the vibe or an actual skater lol. Cos as someone hailing from Cali I thought you meant actual right. Its legit never too late to learn. I taught a friend here how to ride and shes 18. Besides there are a couple skate parks around London, idk bout your area but where I am rn there are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending