The Student Room Group

Make sure you bring tissues with you to results day.

TSR has graciously put down 'tissues' as a must to bring to your results day, whether it's to wipe your tears, blow your mucus-filled nose or to aid the burning of your books.

Bring tissues.

2019-08-09_edited.jpg
Reply 1
Oh I definitely will 😂 At the very least if I dont cry, I can give them to someone else who needs them lol
Reply 2
no need for tissues on results day
(edited 4 years ago)
This post is actually sad. The fact that they've decided TISSUES are the most important thing.
Reply 4
Its likely that there will be a lack of toilet paper in school toilets on results day so tissues are a must. Great advice from TSR as always.
Tissues can be used for tears of joy, remember.
I am going to be more prepared for the results than I was for the exams. So tissues are obviously a must. My lifeline.
Reply 7
Your username fits well with the title.
Original post by Myrtey
Oh I definitely will 😂 At the very least if I dont cry, I can give them to someone else who needs them lol

I hope my friends are thinking like this. :rofl:
I'll be opening results alone in my car, with a bag full of comfort snacks, money to go shopping (the best form of therapy clearly) and tissues.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Tissues can be used for tears of joy, remember.

Tears of joy are meant to be wiped by your fingers

Or...

Spoiler

I'm already crying 😭
Forgot to add casket, so if you can be left to decay in there 😂
Original post by commentsection
Forgot to add casket, so if you can be left to decay in there 😂

Don’t be stupid, you also need someone to carry it for you. Can’t be doing it by yourself.
Original post by Kristen1283
Don’t be stupid, you also need someone to carry it for you. Can’t be doing it by yourself.

It's a joke Kristen 🙄 plus this thread doesn't even matter to me. I passed my A-Levels last year, I'm just here for the comments.
Original post by commentsection
It's a joke Kristen 🙄 plus this thread doesn't even matter to me. I passed my A-Levels last year, I'm just here for the comments.

...you didn’t get the joke. Chill
Reply 16
Some money for ensuing pints
I guess you could use the tampons UCAS have been sending out instead of tissues :beard:
Don't wear mascara (unless its that waterproof kind idk the name for it) but people were wearing on gcse results day a few years ago and.... didn't have very good results

Quick Reply

Latest