The Student Room Group

Why???? Why?......

Stop fat shaming people plz!!!!!
I’m starting sixth form college soon and I’m worried bout this

Why do ppl even do this?? Urgh
Who's fat shaming you? Don't assume anything, your year could be nice.
Reply 2
Oh no one
But I don’t want anyone telling me anything next yr or after that
your true friends wont so you shouldn't worry. If other people do then honesty they should know better but don't go into a new year with such negativity!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by panickingtoearly
your true friends wont so you shouldn't worry. If other people do then honesty they should know better but don't go into a new year with such negativity!! :smile:

Ok thanks 👌🏻
Some people just suck. They think they can fat shame you into losing weight which is really pathetic.
Reply 6
Since holiday started I signed up to the gym
I can’t even see a difference but I think I kinda do fsm....
But Yh ur right tho

I’ve gone taller which is great which is wat I wanted lol so the fat can be evenly distributed u k 😄😄
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sannah 21
Since holiday started I signed up to the gym
I can’t even see a difference but I think I kinda do fsm....
But Yh ur right tho

I’ve gone taller which is great which is wat I wanted lol so the fat can be evenly distributed u k 😄😄

Look, as I said before that to you your health should be the most important thing, not what some idiot thinks of the way your fat is distributed on your body. To be healthy, you should eat well and exercise a few times a week. Cardio. Yoga. Running. Swimming. Whatever is currently an option for you.

Stop worrying about how you look, some people are horrible and the things they say about our appearance makes us doubt ourselves and therefore we develop body image issues. I recommend you use a scale once a week to track your progress to make sure you are a healthy BMI. Don't become obsessed with losing weight or looking a certain way.

If I could go back and give my younger self one advice, it would be this: be healthy for the sake of health, don't give a **** about anything else. Take care x

Edit: I don't deny that we all want to look good and feel good about ourselves but you just need to do your best and love yourself. Nothing else matters.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Thank u so much! This really has made me feel better
Original post by Sannah 21
Thank u so much! This really has made me feel better

Absolutely no problem! xoxo
Some people are just plain nasty and get a sadistic thrill from bullying other people- regardless of their weight.
Other people may be saying it too brutally but with more helpful intentions, trying to highlight the consequences of excessive weight gain upon personal appearance, quality of life and health.
Reply 11
Original post by londonmyst
Some people are just plain nasty and get a sadistic thrill from bullying other people- regardless of their weight.
Other people may be saying it too brutally but with more helpful intentions, trying to highlight the consequences of excessive weight gain upon personal appearance, quality of life and health.

Yh I get wat u mean...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending