The Student Room Group

University Recommendations

Hello! :biggrin:

I want to study psychology with criminology,(if there isn’t criminology then philosophy).
But I’m an international student so I don’t have much knowledge about the different universities.

I have been researching some, and I think I’m gonna apply to Loughborough and Leeds (+possibly Manchester)

Do you guys have any recommendations for me, which are at the same level as the previous mentioned.

Thanks beforehand <3
Original post by UGP1023
I want to study psychology with criminology,(if there isn’t criminology then philosophy).
But I’m an international student so I don’t have much knowledge about the different universities.

I have been researching some, and I think I’m gonna apply to Loughborough and Leeds (+possibly Manchester)

Do you guys have any recommendations for me, which are at the same level as the previous mentioned.

Thanks beforehand <3

Moved to the Psychology forum :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by UGP1023
Hello! :biggrin:

Thanks beforehand <3

Oxbridge, LSE and UCL
Reply 3
Thanks!
Reply 4
But These are a bit extreme, I didn’t get THAT good grades xD
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by UGP1023
But These are a bit extreme, I didn’t get THAT good grades xD

What grades did you get?
Reply 6
I don’t really know how to translate them to English grades...

Quick Reply

Latest