The Student Room Group

Which medify mock is the most representative of the real ucat?

So I have done 7 of the practice mocks on medify and here are my averages:
mock 1 - 552.5
mock 2 - 620
mock 3 - 605
mock 4 - 637.5
mock 6 - 625
mock 7 - 647.5
All SJ is band 1 and I haven't done mock 5 or 8 yet.
My exam is on Saturday and I'm worried because I want to get at least an average of 650. if anyone has done the exam already or if anyone knows, are the mocks easier or harder than the real thing and which one is the most representative?

Thanks in advance :smile:
bump
Original post by Mayomikun123
So I have done 7 of the practice mocks on medify and here are my averages:
mock 1 - 552.5
mock 2 - 620
mock 3 - 605
mock 4 - 637.5
mock 6 - 625
mock 7 - 647.5
All SJ is band 1 and I haven't done mock 5 or 8 yet.
My exam is on Saturday and I'm worried because I want to get at least an average of 650. if anyone has done the exam already or if anyone knows, are the mocks easier or harder than the real thing and which one is the most representative?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hey,
How was the test? was it harder or easier than the mocks?
Original post by snehith_333
Hey,
How was the test? was it harder or easier than the mocks?

Imo it was a mixture of the two. I didn't get as high of a score as I would have wanted but I still got within the average range. I would say that AR is a lot easier and QR too but don't underestimate VR and DM because those two, especially VR were what brought my score down even though it was usually my best section.
Good luck:smile:
Original post by Mayomikun123
Imo it was a mixture of the two. I didn't get as high of a score as I would have wanted but I still got within the average range. I would say that AR is a lot easier and QR too but don't underestimate VR and DM because those two, especially VR were what brought my score down even though it was usually my best section.
Good luck:smile:

Well done! I hope I can make it into the average range with how practice is going.:colondollar:I am freakishly getting the same scores as you but I have only done 3 mocks. The only sections helping my average is the vr and ar, I always run out of time in qr; any tips? I have 10 days left any help would be immensely appreciated!!
Original post by MozartEd
Well done! I hope I can make it into the average range with how practice is going.:colondollar:I am freakishly getting the same scores as you but I have only done 3 mocks. The only sections helping my average is the vr and ar, I always run out of time in qr; any tips? I have 10 days left any help would be immensely appreciated!!

For qr what I noticed was that the easier questions were usually at the end, so as I was going through the questions, any one with a large chunk of data I would click a random answer ( always pick the same letter each time) , flag and then I would go back to it. I always preferred to guess an answer before moving on just in case I ran out of time and couldn't go back to all of them. Also using the number pad on the keyboard helped me speed up as well as remembering equations like area of a circle, percentage change, percentage increase and decrease etc. Kharmmedic on youtube also has really good videos on all sections of the ucat, so I would give him a watch too. Good luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending