The Student Room Group

I'm so sick of being ignored.

Nobody bothers with me anymore, not one bit. I've ended up just not bothering with one of my best friends because all he did was leave my messages on read. None of my friends from school have bothered with me this summer, and a lot have just simply not bothered even opening my messages from months ago. But now something else has happened that hurts even more, and the worst thing is I don't even know what I've done wrong. The one person I value most, i'd say my best friend, who has been the ONLY person to bother with me this summer and has helped me through so much, is now ignoring me too. I don't know what I've done wrong, I haven't done anything to any of these people, all I am is nice to everyone and everyone throws it back in my face. I feel completely alone and I don't know what to do. I cant make new friends and i cant even trust anyone anymore because everyone just drops me.
well if they're close to you I'd confront them about it and if they don't like you anymore I suggest moving on or if they are really close try to figure out why and how to get through it or maybe it's a misunderstanding. You'll never know unless you ask.

Also, what is the worse thing that happened?
Original post by Anonymous
Nobody bothers with me anymore, not one bit. I've ended up just not bothering with one of my best friends because all he did was leave my messages on read. None of my friends from school have bothered with me this summer, and a lot have just simply not bothered even opening my messages from months ago. But now something else has happened that hurts even more, and the worst thing is I don't even know what I've done wrong. The one person I value most, i'd say my best friend, who has been the ONLY person to bother with me this summer and has helped me through so much, is now ignoring me too. I don't know what I've done wrong, I haven't done anything to any of these people, all I am is nice to everyone and everyone throws it back in my face. I feel completely alone and I don't know what to do. I cant make new friends and i cant even trust anyone anymore because everyone just drops me.

its a ****ty feeling I must say, one piece of advice tho talk to that closest friend of yours, there may have been some sort of miscommunication whuch caused them to act so I guess dry towards you and if theyre still being *******ish I would suggest then just ignore them back, yh u might be friendless but honestly its better than carrying the extra dead weight
I feel the same, and at the moment feel like im so close toward the end, as in giving up. I just don't have the energy to care or do anything. you know, constantly checking socials for a message just to be disappointed. I feel like absolute crap, so alone and like time is moving so slow.
Reply 4
I feel the same, and at the moment feel like im so close toward the end, as in giving up. I just don't have the energy to care or do anything. you know, constantly checking socials for a message just to be disappointed. I feel like absolute crap, so alone and like time is moving so slow.

I completely get you, please don't give up though, for me if nobody else. How old are you out of interest? You don't have to say but I just feel like nobody else my age has this problem
Reply 5
not that easy.
I completely get you, please don't give up though, for me if nobody else. How old are you out of interest? You don't have to say but I just feel like nobody else my age has this problem

17, your words mean so much you don't understand. I guess its more a case of others have problems but they have friends or siblings to vent to and share with. I just feel lonely. Ive got one best friend who I sometimes share with but theres only so much she can do, and sometimes I just keep it In as it just feels like im bothering her and I don't want her to think 'oh shes started again'.
sometimes it just gets too much and I just feel like lifes kinda stopped, giving me time to soak In this pain well and proper :frown:
Reply 7
17, your words mean so much you don't understand. I guess its more a case of others have problems but they have friends or siblings to vent to and share with. I just feel lonely. Ive got one best friend who I sometimes share with but theres only so much she can do, and sometimes I just keep it In as it just feels like im bothering her and I don't want her to think 'oh shes started again'.
sometimes it just gets too much and I just feel like lifes kinda stopped, giving me time to soak In this pain well and proper :frown:

I completely get you, it sucks so much. I feel awful venting to anyone because i don't ever want to dampen someone else's mood or make them deal with my issues too
Reply 8

I'm 16 btw, we're pretty close then
Reply 9

I completely get you, it sucks so much. I feel awful venting to anyone because i don't ever want to dampen someone else's mood or make them deal with my issues too

Feel free to DM me guys. I'm a medical student, so my job is to listen and help where needed. I'm more than happy to listen to all your concerns. I myself didn't really have many friends, if any, for most of my childhood, so I know the feeling. But do realise, that there are people out there who want you to be happy and who are willing to listen and respect whatever you have to say, even if you don't know them, they are there.

I'm 16 btw, we're pretty close then

yepp, and at least theres someone that understands. I'm here to talk if you ever need it as I know its so much help when theres someone there for you that is understanding. other than that just try to take it easy and look after yourself, it gets better they say...

I'm 'bothering' with you right now, so that shows something.

I know how you feel. Just keep going. :bl:
seen 18:52
yepp, and at least theres someone that understands. I'm here to talk if you ever need it as I know its so much help when theres someone there for you that is understanding. other than that just try to take it easy and look after yourself, it gets better they say...

I'm here to talk too, thanks

Lol this is me sometimes. People do not always care
Same here, I just bother everyone and at some point, I just bother for botherings' sake

Latest

Trending

Trending