Original post by Obolinda
well done:biggrin:

thank you xx
Great set of results 😁

Roll on A-Levels (If you are doing them) :woo:
Original post by Strelzo
Great set of results 😁

Roll on A-Levels (If you are doing them) :woo:

thank you so much! Yep- I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry, German and an EPQ :smile:
Original post by mpaprika
thank you so much! Yep- I'm doing maths, biology, chemistry, German and an EPQ :smile:

Nice 😁. Hope the next year goes good for you and your results mimic you're GCSE's

I'm doing 5 Scottish Highers this year so I can relate to the stres you will feel next year as well lol:

Computing Science

Mathematics

Physics

Chemistry

English

What do you plan to do afterwards?

After completing my highers I plan to leave school and attend University (started my UCAS application for 2020 entry today).
Original post by Strelzo
Nice 😁. Hope the next year goes good for you and your results mimic you're GCSE's

I'm doing 5 Scottish Highers this year so I can relate to the stres you will feel next year as well lol:

Computing Science

Mathematics

Physics

Chemistry

English

What do you plan to do afterwards?

After completing my highers I plan to leave school and attend University (started my UCAS application for 2020 entry today).

oh wow your subjects are so hard! - best of luck for them!. I'm hoping to do biological natural sciences at uni (good luck for the application process as well, I still have a year haha) xx
oh wow your subjects are so hard! - best of luck for them!. I'm hoping to do biological natural sciences at uni (good luck for the application process as well, I still have a year haha) xx

Cheers, same to you 😆.

And wow, that sound interesting; even the name lol.
ooo tag me in this blog pls... we've got similar alevels and goals (medicine 2021 woop woop) and yoooo, volunteering at parents evening is acc the longest thing ever - i did it once... never again :^_^:
Wow! U sound like an amazing person. Wish you all the best. Bet ur gonna kill A levels, you got this :smile:
Original post by BChemGee
ooo tag me in this blog pls... we've got similar alevels and goals (medicine 2021 woop woop) and yoooo, volunteering at parents evening is acc the longest thing ever - i did it once... never again :^_^:

will do! (medicine 2021! ahh so exciting). I can't believe I actually volunteered for all the parents evenings 2 years in a row - I must've hit my head on something because it was literally the worst thing ever
Original post by Sophhhowa
Wow! U sound like an amazing person. Wish you all the best. Bet ur gonna kill A levels, you got this :smile:

awh thank you!! Are you also in year 12? :smile:
Update 2?

welcome back! I'm ''preparing'' for back to school by resetting by sleep schedule and beginning to do some work.

To do list: (italics is completed)
Create flashcards with table of ions for memorisation
Write up first few pages of chemistry textbook
Look over additional maths from last year to prepare for pure
Begin learning German vocabulary for a level
Get my act together and apply for work experience

Taggio

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Only just spotted this :facepalm: Posting to subscribe :biggrin:
Nice and organised :five:.

What type of work experience do you plan on undertaking?
good luck!! please tag me x
good luck!!

tag me please:smile:
Original post by Strelzo
Nice and organised :five:.

What type of work experience do you plan on undertaking?

At a dementia care home and hopefully at the neurological children's ward at the city hospital x :smile:
At a dementia care home and hopefully at the neurological children's ward at the city hospital x :smile:

How sweet. :^_^:
At a dementia care home

I did my work exp at one, and it was interesting and definitely eye-opening
Your GCSE grades are amazing!
Do tag me please :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending