The Student Room Group

love

how can girls (us) know that u boys trulely love that girl?????????/
He does stupid things for that girl or puts them effort or just talks about you a lot - there are multiple things. Even the way he acts around her.
Love is long term
Lust is short term

So you basically got to test the waters to see their true intentions, If they try pressure you into anything it's most likely lust. However if they respect your opinions and don't rush it it MAY be love. You can never tell if someone truly loves you until they put a ring on your finger that's all I know.
Original post by llaann.o
how can girls (us) know that u boys trulely love that girl?????????/

WE DONT!
But you just need to have that feeling that its right and you can 100% trust them!
I messaged a few boys and asked them this as we don't know, so i wanted to give you advice from a boy and what to look out for!

If a boy really loves you he will do lots of things for you, want to see you all the time not force you into anything. Compliments you, asks you about your day and family! And BRAGS about you to his friends! if he does this he really does love you! Wants to get food with you. But most importantly cannot stop smiling with you!
Reply 4
yeah but there r ones who fake it how can we know
Original post by PetitePanda
He does stupid things for that girl or puts them effort or just talks about you a lot - there are multiple things. Even the way he acts around he
Original post by llaann.o
yeah but there r ones who fake it how can we know

The relationship won’t last long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending