The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
but we will have nice blue passports to put our visas to Europe in :h:

every cloud...
Reply 41
Original post by Vinny C
Good 'ol Boris... let me win or I'll throw the board across the room and break half the pieces. Referenda btw.

And the unelected Boris has not finished: if you dont' stop talking about referendums, back my Brexit/brexit without a deal then I will sack you or call a general election! We live in glorious democratic times don't we? I would sack every single MP if i could! Brexit has definitely shown us that our political systems need radical reform whether you voted leave or remain! I am sure I predicted some of this in previous posts. Democracy? what democracy? Referendum? what referendum?
(edited 4 years ago)
It’s fine though, don’t worry, according to all the Brexiteers all of these job losses are sheer fallacy, it’s all scaremongering... everything is tickety boo.
Original post by imlikeahermit
It’s fine though, don’t worry, according to all the Brexiteers all of these job losses are sheer fallacy, it’s all scaremongering... everything is tickety boo.

even if people don't have jobs they can still be happy enjoying their sovereignty as they snack on tree bark from genuine British trees.
Cant wait to be old enough to leave the UK :smile:
Original post by the bear
even if people don't have jobs they can still be happy enjoying their sovereignty as they snack on tree bark from genuine British trees.

:biggrin:
Original post by mgi
And the unelected Boris has not finished: if you dont' stop talking about referendums, back my Brexit/brexit without a deal then I will sack you or call a general election! We live in glorious democratic times don't we? I would sack every single MP if i could! Brexit has definitely shown us that our political systems need radical reform whether you voted leave or remain! I am sure I predicted some of this in previous posts. Democracy? what democracy? Referendum? what referendum?

The one in which we voted for a product called Brexit... fields of sunny delight and strolls in the park. That referendum? And still you root for the same bogus traders.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Quady
I was working in London on £54k when the Brexit vote took place. Now I work in Glasgow on £68k. Yeah, Brexit rubbish and hasn't even happened yet.

Glasgow... unlike Northern England, Scotland voted to remain, so you don't suffer. Justice is seen to be done.
Reply 48
Original post by Vinny C
The one in which we voted for a product called Brexit... fields of sunny delight and strolls in the park. That referendum! And still you root for the same bogus traders.

Don't forget there are bogus ones on the remain side as well!
Original post by mgi
Don't forget there are bogus ones on the remain side as well!

Those who suggested doom, gloom and misery? How right they were,
Nice to see some finally stand up to the ERG who have been pulling the strings for 3 yrs. Their dark wizard finally exposed as a foul-mouthed bully. Seems the Queen says what crisis? Sorry ma'am... but rubber stamping the advice of the PM is only 95% of the job. There are times it should be questioned. Hardly surprising as her advisors are from the same silver spoon crowd as the ERG.
Firstly, you're wrong. Secondly, why would I give a sh*t if some elite London scum banker is left unemployed? They didn't care when the EU destroyed fishing communities, or flooded deprived Northern towns with thousands of low quality, high fertility, Eastern European migrants. If they are left unemployed, I'd either be completely indifferent, or maybe even have a cheeky takeaway to celebrate :smile:
Original post by LibertarianMP
Firstly, you're wrong. Secondly, why would I give a sh*t if some elite London scum banker is left unemployed? They didn't care when the EU destroyed fishing communities, or flooded deprived Northern towns with thousands of low quality, high fertility, Eastern European migrants. If they are left unemployed, I'd either be completely indifferent, or maybe even have a cheeky takeaway to celebrate :smile:

You are quite right. All these highly skilled, motivated and enthusiastic migrants doing jobs that British benefit claimants (who we also hate) just aren't capable of doing?

So what happens when the Europeans leave?

Want to know how Boris is to fund this? By scrapping HS2. Will cause an even deeper North/South divide. Enjoy your kebab..

I am seldom wrong.
Just a glimpse of what is to come. Funny how Brexiteers blame everyone else for the goddam awful mess they've made.
Original post by Vinny C
I am seldom wrong.

Rightio
Original post by Burton Bridge
Rightio

My predictions 99%... yours a bit less. Puddings and proofs.
Original post by Vinny C
My predictions 99%... yours a bit less. Puddings and proofs.

99% incoherent rubbish more like
Original post by Burton Bridge
99% incoherent rubbish more like

Rofl... sure. Got your we will leave by calendar in a muddle? You are so full of...

Latest

Trending

Trending