The Student Room Group

Student finance

On my srudent finance I had to change my course name but that all I charge the rest is the same how long will it take to do??
(edited 4 years ago)
Hi, I think it better to contact the regional student finance authority to get a clear explanation or you can login into a student finance online account and check it.
Reply 2
Original post by Lucifer dovah
On my srudent finance I had to change my course name but that all I charge the rest is the same how long will it take to do??

If you're changing minor details like your university and/or course name etc. this should be updated on your account pretty quickly (I can't give an estimated time frame but I'd say around 48 hrs) but keep checking your account online. Should you have problems regarding this, phone up SFE and they'll help you out. :smile:
I changed my university/course and they said it would take 19 days :/
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
If you're changing minor details like your university and/or course name etc. this should be updated on your account pretty quickly (I can't give an estimated time frame but I'd say around 48 hrs) but keep checking your account online. Should you have problems regarding this, phone up SFE and they'll help you out. :smile:

Thank it been an week now so I think I will call them just to check

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending