The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

MyNottingham app login not working

My login works on the website but not on the app. Does anyone else have this issue?
Original post by blackvoid17
My login works on the website but not on the app. Does anyone else have this issue?

The login for the app is different to the website. We'll get an email from the uni about 3 weeks before the course starts.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by blackvoid17

Mynottingham online website contains all the application info, module selection, financial stuff etc.

You need to enrol to become a member of the university, enrolment opens 3 weeks (so 9th September ish) before your course starts.
Once you enrol, you can then gain access to your uni IT details (including your email, username, password etc) once you have your new username you can use the mynottingham app.

tbh, the main use of the mynottingham mobile app is timetable access, the rest of it is just general info.
Yeah I’ve got this issue any idea on how to resolve it ?
Original post by Samaddy10
Yeah I’ve got this issue any idea on how to resolve it ?

Have you created an IT account yet? Once you do, you can use that to login to the MyNottingham app and also your uni email.
I'm having this issue too!I've got all of my login details (e.g. mynottingham, email, IT) but none of them are working.I've tried uninstalling and installing again so please any resolutions to this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by HistoryPegs
I'm having this issue too!I've got all of my login details (e.g. mynottingham, email, IT) but none of them are working.I've tried uninstalling and installing again so please any resolutions to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

myNottingham phone app =/= mynottingham online portal.

You cant use the app till you've enrolled ang got your new Uni IT details.
Original post by mnot
myNottingham phone app =/= mynottingham online portal.

You cant use the app till you've enrolled ang got your new Uni IT details.

Do you mean when we physically get there and sign in or when we complete online registration?
Original post by HistoryPegs
Do you mean when we physically get there and sign in or when we complete online registration?

Im not 100% sure as the process has changed this year, but after completing online registration you need to also complete IT registration.

you will then get a username something like this: eozjl2 (this pattern, so it looks like a random set of characters) and you will have made a new password.

Once you have these details you can start using the Uni IT stuff such as mynottingham, online portal, bluecastle, moodle, timetabling etc. (they will explain to you all this stuff in your induction week so no need to worry about this now).

If you havent got the email yet dont worry, im sure theyll send it out in the next week or two. And they'll be support in freshers week to help get all this sorted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending