The Student Room Group

Girls opinion on straight vs. bent

I know it doesn't matter when you are in true love with someone but if you had to choose, which one would you rather wish your partner had?
straight, obviously
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
straight, obviously

ok and is there any reason for your preference?
ok and is there any reason for your preference?

my vagina is straight so I can imagine a bent penis going in there might feel uncomfortable
Reply 4
my vagina is straight so I can imagine a bent penis going in there might feel uncomfortable

Ummm not sure if thats how it works but ok :smile:
Ummm not sure if thats how it works but ok :smile:

The pressure areas from a straight penis and a bent penis are different.
Reply 6
The pressure areas from a straight penis and a bent penis are different.

Do various positions give one advantage over the other?
A lot of vaginal canals have slight curves, etc. Just like men's penises, some are straight and some are curved or bendy.

Even if you have a noticeably curved penis - it shouldn't effect your sex life because there are hundreds of different positions you and your partner can try.

I think most girls would answer 'I'd prefer straight' because they're imagining a 90 degree angle curved penis but in reality that is very rare. Most penises are never completely straight and lean left or right, etc...!
Hi
been over a year since someone last said anything on this thread. I masturbate and I'm willing to stop. due to me masturbating previously like 4 times a day penis has gone up slightly and has take a bend towards the left like 45 degrees. I was wondering how could I get it straight again and make it stronger as sometimes when I play with my **** standing up I can feel the power in my pebis but instead infee it in my bum. what should i do and it concerns me as women like to have straight penis.
Hi
been over a year since someone last said anything on this thread. I masturbate and I'm willing to stop. due to me masturbating previously like 4 times a day penis has gone up slightly and has take a bend towards the left like 45 degrees. I was wondering how could I get it straight again and make it stronger as sometimes when I play with my **** standing up I can feel the power in my pebis but instead infee it in my bum. what should i do and it concerns me as women like to have straight penis.

This probably isn't even from your mast*rbating. As men get older it changes shape, bends, curves, etc.

If it is causing pain, is effecting your ability to urinate or produce sp*rm, noticeable very curved or very bent - then see a doctor. Otherwise it is very normal and natural to every man :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest