The Student Room Group

Leicester medicine 2020 offer holders

Has anyone else received a Leicester medicine 2020 offer?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I went through clearing for 2019 entry and got a 2020 offer instead ☺️ excited for the impromptu gap year aha
Original post by joelini567
Yeah I went through clearing for 2019 entry and got a 2020 offer instead ☺️ excited for the impromptu gap year aha

Same here! I read I got accepted then a few minutes later my mum told me it's for 2020😂I'm still super grateful for the opportunity though. What are you planning to do in your gap year?
Original post by Lucyadams1937
Same here! I read I got accepted then a few minutes later my mum told me it's for 2020😂I'm still super grateful for the opportunity though. What are you planning to do in your gap year?

Get a job, use the money to travel a bit see some of the world, learn to drive that kind of thing. You?
You guys went through clearing to get a place at Leicester?? Can I just ask what were the grade requirements for clearing and ucat
Get a job, use the money to travel a bit see some of the world, learn to drive that kind of thing. You?

I'm thinking alone the same lines too! I really want to visit Malaysia and LA so that's what motivating me to find a job😂😂
Original post by totallynotstress
You guys went through clearing to get a place at Leicester?? Can I just ask what were the grade requirements for clearing and ucat

I'm not sure about ucat but grade requirements were the same as stated on their website I believe (AAA). When admissions took my grades for GCSE they told me to stop saying all my grades when I met their minimum GCSE threshold but I'm not sure what it is sorry😊
Hi Guys,Went through clearing to in 2019 and got 2020 offer, currently working as a waiter, have you guys thought about accommodation there is so much choice, but we get first pick :smile:
Original post by medapplicant2580
Hi Guys,Went through clearing to in 2019 and got 2020 offer, currently working as a waiter, have you guys thought about accommodation there is so much choice, but we get first pick :smile:

Yeah visited recently to have a look but the lady said we still have to wait til March to apply for accommodation like everyone else but at least we’ll have a head start yunno
Original post by medapplicant2580

I'm torn between Nixon or staying in Oadby! Nixons en suites are nice but Oadbys apparently where all the freshers are at?!!?
I'm torn between Nixon or staying in Oadby! Nixons en suites are nice but Oadbys apparently where all the freshers are at?!!?

I’m gonna go for Oadby as like the student village feel just trying to work our where in Oadby haha so many nice places

Hey I’m about to graduate from Leicester this summer & I stayed in Oadby my first year! It’s a great community of freshers, Asda nearby & John foster halls are good quality 👍 big walk to the uni but apparently the bus to the uni (stop is right outside the accom) has been improved greatly. Hope this helps!
I'm torn between Nixon or staying in Oadby! Nixons en suites are nice but Oadbys apparently where all the freshers are at?!!?I

I'm defo staying in oadby powder court looks nice
Whereabouts are you guys from? I’m from Exeter! :smile:
Whereabouts are you guys from? I’m from Exeter! :smile:

from london :smile:
Hello just received my offers
Small matter of A levels to achieve first
Hope to see you soon
Reply 16
has anyone recieved an email from leicester confirming their place or is it just UCAS?
Original post by MinaJav
has anyone recieved an email from leicester confirming their place or is it just UCAS?

No I haven’t
Is anyone firming ?
What accommodation are you all thinking
Reply 18
Just got an offer as well!! So happy. Found out from Ucas
w

Original post by onwosu
Just got an offer as well!! So happy. Found out from Ucas

CONGRATZ
what time??

Quick Reply

Latest