The Student Room Group

law Vs Business

Law or business school? :frown:
Original post by Yochahine

Well what do you enjoy the most? And what do you want to get out of it? (Career aspirations etc)

We can’t always answer these questions, it’s down to what you like :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

What is your ultimate aim?
Are you sad because those are your only options and its not something more exciting like clown school v acrobat?
Law.

A law degree will give you entry to a vast range of career pathways, not just 'Law'.
Business wont transfer easily to other areas - it isnt viewed as 'academic', more 'vocational' - and you may get stuck in that area even when you have got bored with it.

Law is available at a range of different Unis with different grade requirements, sometimes with a joint subject, or with study abroad - look at Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Oxford Brookes, Leicester, Kent etc etc.
Reply 4
The problem is I like both schools but I should choose one
Reply 6

Thank you soo muchhh

Hi there!
If you're interested in Business and Law, have you considered doing a joint honours degree so you can study them both? I'm currently at the University of Kent and I know that they offer a joint honours course in Law and Management (which isn't exactly the same as Business obviously but just an option). But if you're interested at all, here is a link to their course website.
Good luck with your university applications :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by StudentRep Annabel
Hi there!
If you're interested in Business and Law, have you considered doing a joint honours degree so you can study them both? I'm currently at the University of Kent and I know that they offer a joint honours course in Law and Management (which isn't exactly the same as Business obviously but just an option). But if you're interested at all, here is a link to their course website.
Good luck with your university applications :biggrin:

Hello there !
thank you so much for this option
I likeeee it :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending