The Student Room Group

Feel sooo guilty for sleeping with him

So, my friend just recently broke up with her boyfriend of two years like a month ago

Last week, I was at one of my friends uni accom and he happened to be there too, and we ended up sleeping together!

Like wtf, I always found him attractive and my friend knew that I did too (hes just one of those that most people with eyes would find fit) but I cant believe I slept with him!

I feel sooo guilty, shes my friend and I slept with her very recent ex! Not only that, I’m Muslim and wear a hijab too so I never expected this to happen...

Do I tell her or WHAT??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tell her you slog, it will come out sooner or later
Original post by Anonymous
So, my friend just recently broke up with her boyfriend of two years like a month ago

Last week, I was at one of my friends uni accom and he happened to be there too, and we ended up sleeping together!

Like wtf, I always found him attractive and my friend knew that I did too (hes just one of those that most people with eyes would find fit) but I cant believe I slept with him!

I feel sooo guilty, shes my friend and I slept with her very recent ex! Not only that, I’m Muslim and wear a hijab too so I never expected this to happen...

Do I tell her or WHAT??

Repent to God sis. i know this is irrelevant but what ethnicity was the guy?
Reply 3
Original post by dyingstudent101
astagfirullah

I know, I feel soo bad I dont know what to do now😭
Reply 4

Pakistani, so am I and his ex is arab (we’re all Muslim)
Well yeah. If you feel guilty then obviously you feel you need to get it off your chest, and the only way to do that is going to be to tell her.

If you value your friendship and you think she would care about this, it's honestly better to air it now than let it come out down the line. You'd be a better friend for telling her than keeping it bottled up.

Besides, it's uni, that's really not as unusual as you think lol.

Do I tell her or WHAT??

did it feel good at least
Reply 7
Well yeah. If you feel guilty then obviously you feel you need to get it off your chest, and the only way to do that is going to be to tell her.

If you value your friendship and you think she would care about this, it's honestly better to air it now than let it come out down the line. You'd be a better friend for telling her than keeping it bottled up.

Besides, it's uni, that's really not as unusual as you think lol.

If I tell her she will literally never speak to me again, and make my life a living hell!

We’ve only been friends for a year so I’m sure she would have no problem ruining my life
Reply 8
did it feel good at least

Yeah it did urgh

Hes trying to get me to talk to him but I’m currently avoiding him, idk what to do
Astagfirulah, seek forgiveness sis! I'm sure you feel ashamed.
Reply 10

You guys are super ****ed up, this is like a bizzare mix of religious guilt and race envy/ownership
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Astagfirulah, seek forgiveness sis! I'm sure you feel guilty.

I really do, Ive repented soo much, Ive hardly even touched a guy before, until now
If I tell her she will literally never speak to me again, and make my life a living hell!

We’ve only been friends for a year so I’m sure she would have no problem ruining my life

Lol ngl in that case it sounds like you shouldn't really be friends anyway.

It's perfectly possible to work it out calmly, and if you want her as a friend it's better you do it sooner rather than later. Sorry but that's just true.

If she really reacts badly and tries to "ruin your life" (unlikely), then just block her out of your life. Toxic people are toxic.
Reply 13
They broke up for a reason, dont be guilty because they would be together and none of this would have happened. Everything happens for a reason!
Original post by harv7y
They broke up for a reason, dont be guilty because they would be together and none of this would have happened. Everything happens for a reason!

But he broke up with her, and I was there for her comforting her whilst she was crying her eyes out, and then I do this!
Lol ngl in that case it sounds like you shouldn't really be friends anyway.

It's perfectly possible to work it out calmly, and if you want her as a friend it's better you do it sooner rather than later. Sorry but that's just true.

If she really reacts badly and tries to "ruin your life" (unlikely), then just block her out of your life. Toxic people are toxic.

And if she does have to block her, at least she won’t need to cut the boy out of her life too! :wink:
Yeah it did urgh

Hes trying to get me to talk to him but I’m currently avoiding him, idk what to do

rahhh was it your first time or no?
I really do, Ive repented soo much, Ive hardly even touched a guy before, until now

Wow, i've never done such a thing, alhamdulliah.
Thats good you seem repentant, you hardly get that these days.
Do try refrain from haram, ik its hard especially throughout uni life as you're exposed to all sorts but keep yourself occupied, don't be afraid to say no to things!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by FreshPrince102
rahhh was it your first time or no?

Yeah!
Original post by HumbleBee_x
Wow, i've never done such a thing, alhamdulliah.
Thats good you seem repentant, you hardly get that these days.
Do try refrain from haram, ik its hard especially throughout uni life being exposed to all sorts but keep yourself occupied, don't be afraid to say no to things!

I’ll definitely try, Ive always said that I would neverrr do something like this in a million years until I was married, but honestly its like all my self control went flying out the window

The regret afterwards is really not worth it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending