The Student Room Group

I dont know how to have sex

Ok so im kinda doing a friends with benefits type thing - no feelings involved, just doing stuff for fun. Im 18 and he's 21 - Ive had sex with him 3 times before; the first we were drunk (it was consentual) and I dont remember it too much. The second time we tried it didnt work because he couldnt get hard. The third time I ****ed up. He hasnt been able to make me orgasm when doing anything at all and im not sure if thats because some of it was painful or because we just arent in love with each other.

The last (3rd) time we tried I felt he kind of expected me to know what I was doing but it just didnt feel right, as in like I just didnt understand properly how too. Im worried I just wont ever be able to do it right and im embarrased about it. Any advice?
Reply 1
Fyi - this was my first experience having sex with anyone
YOure no different from anyone else. We all start off that way!
It’s something that gets better with practice.
Firstly, do you actually fancy him at all, and he you? Or are you just doing it because you think you should be having sex? Chemistry does play an important part. There needs to be a spark
Do you know what you like? If you have any experience of your own body then you may have an idea of what feels nice.
It’s unlikely that you will orgasm without any stimulation of your clitoris so you should tell him what you like and what feels good. Take your time with each other and talk. If it doesn’t feel good then stop and try something else.
Don’t just sleep together for the sake of it. If you’re not attracted to him physically then just stay friends
Reply 3
Original post by Sammylou40
YOure no different from anyone else. We all start off that way!
It’s something that gets better with practice.
Firstly, do you actually fancy him at all, and he you? Or are you just doing it because you think you should be having sex? Chemistry does play an important part. There needs to be a spark
Do you know what you like? If you have any experience of your own body then you may have an idea of what feels nice.
It’s unlikely that you will orgasm without any stimulation of your clitoris so you should tell him what you like and what feels good. Take your time with each other and talk. If it doesn’t feel good then stop and try something else.
Don’t just sleep together for the sake of it. If you’re not attracted to him physically then just stay friends

Physically we are attracted but we are just friends, we have the same class so we try and help each other find people ahah. I want to so that I can try stuff and he wants to because he hasnt been with someone in a while. I dont know if we'll ever do stuff again after last time because the drive was there but it just didnt happen. Hes almost made me but I think hes too impatient to make me climax
Original post by Anonymous
Physically we are attracted but we are just friends, we have the same class so we try and help each other find people ahah. I want to so that I can try stuff and he wants to because he hasnt been with someone in a while. I dont know if we'll ever do stuff again after last time because the drive was there but it just didnt happen. Hes almost made me but I think hes too impatient to make me climax

If you like each other physically then there’s nothing stopping you from trying again. But you need to show him what you like. Guide his hand to where and how you like to be touched and ask him what he likes. Sex is no different from any other activities. It requires some communication. If you can’t talk about it then perhaps you both need someone else
you get on top of him and you put his **** inside your vagina and ****ing ride him hard
Reply 6
Original post by Nick Preece
you get on top of him and you put his **** inside your vagina and ****ing ride him hard

😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending