The Student Room Group
Original post by Nkiki
Hi,
Guys just finished my access to nursing with learndirect, I passed the final awards board from tha awarding body. The best Christmas gift ever. I love all the time I spent with learndirect.

Good for you. Learn Direct have been in the headlines for the wrong reasons and previous posts on TSR complained about their Access course and lack of support.

Is it an official QAA approved Access course and have you used it to get onto a nursing degree/ is that your objective? It is nice to hear you had a good experience and hope it gets you where you wish to go.
Congratulations that's fantastic and I am very jealous. I am currently on unit 14 of the education pathway with Learndirect and I am desperate to finish it
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Good for you. Learn Direct have been in the headlines for the wrong reasons and previous posts on TSR complained about their Access course and lack of support.

Is it an official QAA approved Access course and have you used it to get onto a nursing degree/ is that your objective? It is nice to hear you had a good experience and hope it gets you where you wish to go.

Thank you. Learn direct is approved by QAA and you can see the list by going on the QAA website and search.

They help with ucas application,after filling in your ucas application you sent it off but it does not go to ucas but to learn direct access HE manager who will check your application,provide you with referance and sent it off.

My experiance with learn direct is great,my first expriance was when I did my functional skill with them at one of they centre which made me to go for the access after.

I have apply for Universities and waiting to hear back soon.
Even before I enroll I contacted some universities, one of them send me a link to show that they are approved by QAA.
Reply 4
Original post by KanyesVest
Congratulations that's fantastic and I am very jealous. I am currently on unit 14 of the education pathway with Learndirect and I am desperate to finish it

Thank you. The advise I can give you now is make sure you are answering your academic study skill portfolio builder unit now,if you havent done so or started, look for it my is on unit 19.
Hello I am currently doing that course. Could you give me some advice on a unit please
Reply 6
Original post by Nkiki
Hi,
Guys just finished my access to nursing with learndirect, I passed the final awards board from tha awarding body. The best Christmas gift ever. I love all the time I spent with learndirect.

Hi I am interested in doing the same course with learn direct. How was your experience with them and the course overall?
Reply 7
Hi,

Please can you let me know how you have got on? I am currently debating on signing up but still a bit unsure.
Original post by Amieewx
Hi,

Please can you let me know how you have got on? I am currently debating on signing up but still a bit unsure.

Hi - did you ever decide to sign up? I'm debating at the moment!
Reply 9
How long did it take for you to finish the course ? Is it possible with extreme dedication to finish within 12-13 months? If u finish 2 modules per month? Will tutors not mind?
Reply 10
How long did it take for you to finish it? Is it possible to finish within 12months with extreme dedication? Is there enough tutor support?
Original post by Nkiki
Hi,

Hi how did you find this I’m currently studying this with earn direct and I’m only on the preparing to study pive which i find is hard and i have no support from them
Hey Nikki. Do you still remember any thing with learn direct

Latest

Trending

Trending