The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m098
they said that in their acknowledgement email tho??

Oh! No idea why they said that and gave someone else an offer then
Reply 101
Original post by harrysbar
Oh! No idea why they said that and gave someone else an offer then

yeah that's okay tho! Good luck with your apps if you are applying this year!
Anyone got offer from Bournemouth ????
i’ve got Politics/Economics from York
Original post by nathan_nacu
I want to submit my application 😔 I’m scared seeing all the offers going because I’m applying for Law with a mixture of BTEC and A Levels (predicted D*DA*) n I don’t even know if Bristol, Birmingham and Leeds will give me offers😢 and I have my personal statement ready but my school is being so slow with references and predicted grades (though i know mine) but I’m hearing Unis make more offers than spaces they have right?

Often they do. Don't worry too much. Whatever uni you need up at you'll probably learn to love it there. And if you don't get any offers you can always go through clearing.
I have now updated the consolidated list of early offers to include everything I know about to date.

51 new offers from 18 universities were reported on these threads in the past 36 hours.
(edited 4 years ago)
Got an offer for PPE from Warwick :smile:
Original post by KBazza01
Got an offer for PPE from Warwick :smile:

Thank you. It's added.
Hi I have offers from:
University of York: biomedical science
University of Kent: biomedical science with a sandwich year
:smile:
Got an unconditional from Exeter for law!!
Reply 110
My daughter has just had an offer from Exeter for English and also from Bristol this afternoon.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by melissa200158
Got an unconditional from Exeter for law!!

What were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking?
offer for warwick maths
I’ve had an offer from Nottingham for Neuroscience
Original post by 学生の父
These are the early offers reported on TSR so far (consolidated list 16/10/19, 1.30 p.m.):

Birmingham --- Economics (x2), Economics with German, History (x3), Political Science, Psychology
Bristol --- Biochemistry, Chemistry, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Management with Study Abroad, English Literature, Geography, Geology with Year Abroad, History (x2), Mathematics and Computer Science, Physics, Politics and International Relations
Cambridge (organ scholars) --- Music, Theology and Philosophy
Cardiff --- English Literature, History, Law
Central Lancashire --- Korean with TESOL
Derby --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science
Durham --- Law
Edinburgh --- Computer Science
Exeter --- Biochemistry, Classical Studies, English, History (x2), Human Sciences, Law (x3), Mathematics, Mathematics with a Year in Industry, Mathematics with Data Science, Natural Sciences, Natural Sciences with International Study, Neuroscience, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Sociology and Anthropology
Glasgow --- Biochemistry, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics and Spanish, English Literature (x2), French and German, Genetics, Physics
Kent --- Economics
Leeds --- Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Science with Mathematics, Economics and Politics, French and History, Languages Cultures and Economics, Law, Law with International Legal Studies, Mathematics (x2)
Leicester --- Applied Psychology, Physics and Astronomy
Lincoln --- Applied Social Science, English and Creative Writing
Liverpool --- Aerospace, Biological and Medical Sciences, Biology, Chemistry (x3), Law, Law with Year Abroad
Manchester --- History (x2), History and Economics, Law (x2), Law with International Study, Mathematics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern History and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics and Modern History (x2), Politics and Social Anthropology, Politics Philosophy and Economics
Newcastle --- Ancient History, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences (x3), Chemistry (x2), Computer Science, English, Geography (x2), Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematics with Finance, Politics and History
Nottingham --- Chemical Engineering (x2), Geography, Mathematics, Mathematics and Economics, Modern Languages, Natural Sciences, Politics and International Relations, Psychology
Queen Mary --- Biomedical Science, Economics, History and Politics, History with a Year Abroad, Mathematics with Actuarial Science, Psychology
Reading --- History and Economics
Royal Holloway --- Classical Studies, Computer Science, English and History, History, Modern Languages, Psychology
Sheffield Hallam --- Applied Social Science
Southampton --- Sociology and Anthropology
Surrey --- Chemistry
Sussex --- Anthropology and Spanish, Psychology with Neuroscience
Swansea --- Applied Medical Sciences, History, Medical Pharmacology
UCL --- Architecture, Physics
Warwick --- Biomedical Sciences, Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe, Computer Science (x2), Discrete Mathematics, Economics (x2), Economics and Industrial Organisation, Electronic Engineering, English Literature, German and Economics (x2), Law with Study Abroad, Mathematics (x4), Mathematics and Physics (x2), Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics
York --- Biochemistry (x2), Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics and Politics, English (x2), Molecular Cell Biology, Natural Sciences

And some early rejections:

City University --- CASS Business Management
Nottingham --- English and Philosophy

I’ve got offers from Nottingham and UCLAN for Neuroscience.
Original post by Neuroscience19
I’ve had an offer from Nottingham for Neuroscience

Congrats! Where else did you apply?
Original post by blue.stripes
Congrats! Where else did you apply?

Manchester, King’s College London, Leeds, and UCLan - Thank you!!
Was offered a biovet science at liverpool ! :smile: (conditional)
Hey could you put paragraph spaces between the separate universities? This would improve readability. Now there are more offers its difficult to read.
I've had an offer from Liverpool and Leeds for Law so far x

Latest

Trending

Trending