The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harrietcrossin
I’m nervous now cos I applied on the 25th September to KCL, albeit for history, but still haven’t heard 😬

I applied for KCL history on the 1st of October, seems to be a long wait. My UCAS referee told me that they sometimes have interviews for KCL history, yet it's usually more of an informal chat about what you're currently studying. Where else have you applied to?
Got an offer from Manchester Metropolitan for Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Got an offer from Uni of Nottingham for Politics and Economics last friday
UPDATE

Once again, thank you for Wednesday's offer updates. I have added 67 offers (as well as 1 rejection :frown:) from a total of 29 universities. Today TSR members have told us about offers from the following unis for the first time: Aberystwyth, Bangor, Hertfordshire, King's College London, Nottingham Trent, Plymouth Marjon (DBS Bristol).

Spoiler

Original post by Annonymous66
are you going in as an international student? that's really cool, do you have any tips for applying to MIT?

Tips : Ace Your SAT Subject tests and take as many as you can
UCL > Oxford
Original post by dsyd
Got an offer from UCL for Spanish and Italian :smile:

Despacito
Reply 1187
International student not taking GCE. And my school doesn’t tell us our predicted grades.
Reply 1188
Original post by raabiahh
congrats! can i ask what your predicted grades are? :smile:

International student not taking GCE. And my school doesn’t tell us our predicted grades.
offer from bath - physics with study abroad
Original post by OliverJLondon
I applied for KCL history on the 1st of October, seems to be a long wait. My UCAS referee told me that they sometimes have interviews for KCL history, yet it's usually more of an informal chat about what you're currently studying. Where else have you applied to?

My other choices are Oxford, UCL, Birmingham and Exeter wbu?
Original post by TiaJLB
Got an offer from Manchester Metropolitan for Pharmaceutical Chemistry

Original post by Benostew
Got an offer from Uni of Nottingham for Politics and Economics last friday

Original post by Mikolaj1109
offer from bath - physics with study abroad

Thank you for these updates. They'll get into the Big List today.
Original post by Harrietcrossin
My other choices are Oxford, UCL, Birmingham and Exeter wbu?

UCL, Nottingham, York and Queen Mary. From what I've seen, UCL is already sending out offers for History so hopefully they'll get to me soon. Which would you choose for history out of UCL or Kings?
I got an offer from York for physics last night.
just got invited for an interview for loughborough for natural sciences- does any one have any tips on how to prepare and what i should wear!!!
I've received offers for Royal Holloway, Bristol and York- all for history :smile:
waiting on UCL and Oxford...
Original post by Zozwebster
I've received offers for Royal Holloway, Bristol and York- all for history :smile:

Damn I love UCL
Original post by Zozwebster

So you applied to Cambridge and co. ...
I applied to only 3 unis. I got an offer from Bristol for Physics (MSci) two days ago. Waiting for Edinburgh (Mathematics and Physics) and Oxford (Physics).
Reply 1199
Original post by Jcraghill14
Got an offer from Manchester for Computer Science.

Hi, when did you send your application and did you have an interview or just an offer if i may ask?

Latest

Trending

Trending