The Student Room Group

Which relationship had the chance?

Scenario 1

Guy meets girl. Instant attraction towards one another. They have emotional and physical connection and both love and accept each other for who they are. Relationship is based on attraction and emotional connection.

Girl appreciates the guy a lot and the guy is completely smitten by the girl. However, guy creates misunderstandings and refuses to admit his mistakes. Instead of owing up to his mistakes, he refuses to address them and moves away from the girl, leaving her with no answers.

Scenario 2

Guy and girl meet. No attraction from the guy side. Girl finds him very attractive but the guy is busy with other girls. Friendship based on politics and workers rights.
Girl goes away for almost 1 year and not much contact is there. Guy is obsessed with another girl, wanting a relationship but fails to secure the relationship and has to move on.

Girl meets guy again when he moves to her native country and asks for help as he's unfamiliar to the language and culture and they quickly escalate into sexual activities and begin dating. Within 6 months, they meet family too.

2 months later, they are on the verge of break up and can break up any minute.

Which relationship seemed better and had the potential to turn into something genuine?

Scroll to see replies

Weird post, but I would say relationship 1. They can bump into each other 3, 4, 5 years down the line and if those feelings were genuine they can pick up where they left off.

The thing about relationship 2 is that it’s messy and contradictory. Can’t work out if they are friends, FWB or just dating. All three maybe? Thing is, they didn’t have the best foundation.
1... i guess
Reply 3
Original post by IH8Studying
1... i guess

But why?
Reply 4
Original post by watershower
Weird post, but I would say relationship 1. They can bump into each other 3, 4, 5 years down the line and if those feelings were genuine they can pick up where they left off.

The thing about relationship 2 is that it’s messy and contradictory. Can’t work out if they are friends, FWB or just dating. All three maybe? Thing is, they didn’t have the best foundation.

1st still has potential?? 😱

2nd Didnt have the best foundation ? How so???
They were both attracted to each other
Reply 6
Not you again! The answer is neither, the first because you treated the girl badly and the second because you were on the rebound and got involved with someone familiar when you moved to Portugal.

In your first post you said you'd moved on quickly. You clearly haven't, so step away from the keyboard and sort yourself out over these girls.
Reply 7
They were both attracted to each other

Do you think the 2nd have no genuine attraction?
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Not you again! The answer is neither, the first because you treated the girl badly and the second because you were on the rebound and got involved with someone familiar when you moved to Portugal.

In your first post you said you'd moved on quickly. You clearly haven't, so step away from the keyboard and sort yourself out over these girls.

Ok
You literally said no attraction from the guy side
You literally said no attraction from the guy side

Yeah but then moved and started dating right?
Ok well then I’m obviously torn
Nr.1, becaus they genuinely cared and loved each other, and probably still do, they just broke up because the guy was too proud to admit his mistakes, but he may come to regret it and try to get her back
(edited 4 years ago)
Ok well then I’m obviously torn

You read the question? In 1st case they both he had instant connection

Second he didnt have connection. He started dating after he moved away to her city and quickly got into sex and dating her.
Still number 1 then.
Still number 1 then.

😱😱 still 1? Why though?
I’m assuming you’re 2?
this twat again
I’m assuming you’re 2?

Why do u think number 1 ?
Still number 1 then.

shouldn't there be a buxom brown beauty in your avatar?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending