The Student Room Group

GCSE MATHs revision source

Hi everyone. Just looking for the source (sort of Youtube videos) to revise GCSE MATHs
Reply 1
Maths songs help to memorise formula on YouTube if that helps good luck with revision:smile:
- Maths genie
- Maths watch
- Seneca
- Bitesize
- My maths
- Your exam boards website for past papers
Reply 3
Original post by cward1
Maths songs help to memorise formula on YouTube if that helps good luck with revision:smile:

Thanks cward! I better memorize when I understand the method not just ready to use formulae.
Reply 4
Original post by Hazzabear
- Maths genie
- Maths watch
- Seneca
- Bitesize
- My maths
- Your exam boards website for past papers

Maths genie is good, but I need more tricky tasks. Ok I will try others
Original post by J.Shorty
Maths genie is good, but I need more tricky tasks. Ok I will try others

Have you used the grade 9 work sheets if you’re looking for tricky tasks?
Reply 6
Original post by Hazzabear
Have you used the grade 9 work sheets if you’re looking for tricky tasks?

Yeah, I guess
Yeah, I guess

You guess?
Hi everyone. Just looking for the source (sort of Youtube videos) to revise GCSE MATHs

Look at Yotube. There are so many good videos by tutors to revise, not only for GSCE, but also in general. They make a good job.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Kallisto
Look at Yotube. There are so many good videos by tutors to revise, not only for GSCE, but also in general. They make a good job.

Thanks, Ive sticked to Maths Science by Daniel Dallas - his explanations in depth and that what I exactly wanted. Also HegartyMath but just several topics only, I think, it is for students who haven't done anything during GCSE education :smile:
Thanks, Ive sticked to Maths Science by Daniel Dallas - his explanations in depth and that what I exactly wanted. Also HegartyMath but just several topics only, I think, it is for students who haven't done anything during GCSE education :smile:

Youtube has really good mathematics tutors and videos about this subject in general, not only in English, but also in another languages, German for instance. :wink:
Reply 11
Youtube has really good mathematics tutors and videos about this subject in general, not only in English, but also in another languages, German for instance. :wink:

Thanks for your tips. I found this youtube channel sort self-explanatory. I use English.
Thanks for your tips. I found this youtube channel sort self-explanatory. I use English.

You are welcome. That is the reason why I used Youtube when I was a student. The platform has many good tutors!
Reply 13
You are welcome. That is the reason why I used Youtube when I was a student. The platform has many good tutors!

Yeah right!

Quick Reply

Latest