The Student Room Group

Is it weird to never get sent nudes

Hi there, never really posted anythin on here but seemed like a good place for honest advice lol.
Anyway, I’ve been with my girlfriend for like 4 months now and never once have I received a nude. She literally has nudes saved on her phone etc but yet I’ve never seen a single one. Honestly not sure how much I care about it seen as I see her often enough and talk all day and things are going well but I was just wondering if this was weird for anyone else? I mentioned it earlier and she just mocked me. Again not sure I actually care about the nude part more just the principle of it like does she not trust me or something. Thanks for any ideas.
Not about trust, It’s her body her nudes and therefore her choice what she does with them 🤷🏻*♀️
Why do you think you are entitled to receive her nudes automatically?
Why do you what to receive nudes so bad from her?
Huh It’s her choice
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there, never really posted anythin on here but seemed like a good place for honest advice lol.
Anyway, I’ve been with my girlfriend for like 4 months now and never once have I received a nude. She literally has nudes saved on her phone etc but yet I’ve never seen a single one. Honestly not sure how much I care about it seen as I see her often enough and talk all day and things are going well but I was just wondering if this was weird for anyone else? I mentioned it earlier and she just mocked me. Again not sure I actually care about the nude part more just the principle of it like does she not trust me or something. Thanks for any ideas.

Just think of the damage that an ex could do with nudes of their ex on their phone. That situation has happened plenty of times. You've only been together 4 months - that's not long. If there's anything weird it's that you want her to send them. Give it up or she'll soon be giving you up.
Someone who doesn't send nudes. Sounds a good person.
Reply 6
Well she told me she had them saved on her phone, I am her first proper boyfriend but in the past she’s sent them to people she just talked to like nothing serious so it just started to make me question if she just sent to other people without a second question and she still has the photos saved on her phone, like if it was that deep to her why would she keep them saved, who’s seeing these that isn’t me. I’m prolly bein rly over protective or just a whiney ***** but i asked her if someone had like screen shotted them in the past which made her stop and she just said no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending