The Student Room Group

Bj is no jk

So my girl always telling that she has tonsillitis but she only ever gets it after she has sucked off her boyfriend🤢Anyone know anything about this? No jk worried for her health is this some type of std?😶 Googled it but took me here🤷🏼*♂️ If I can get her to break up with him that would be great👌🏼

Scroll to see replies

Maybe her boyfriend is just really, really, really big and she has no gag reflex... so it just hurts her tonsils
Reply 2
🤷🏼*♂️
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Original post by Anonymous
So my girl always telling that she has tonsillitis but she only ever gets it after she has sucked off her boyfriend🤢Anyone know anything about this? No jk worried for her health is this some type of std?😶 Googled it but took me here🤷🏼*♂️ If I can get her to break up with him that would be great👌🏼

wait are you here dad?
Reply 5
Original post by Trench-Rat
Maybe her boyfriend is just really, really, really big and she has no gag reflex... so it just hurts her tonsils

If only she was that lucky😂 pretty sure it is tonsillitis though, got to be something wrong with this kid🤦🏼*♂️
Reply 6
Original post by Omertà
wait are you here dad?

Pfffffttttttt 😂 nope
Reply 7
Same, I thought it would be something on the lines of:
"Guys Boris is no joke, with the tories in power this country is doomed!!!!"
Original post by whoisshe
Pfffffttttttt 😂 nope

then what then cause she can't be your 'girl' if she has a boyfriend I am soooo confused
Reply 9
Right that's it, starting a parliament petition to get you banned from TSR.
I's confused. You say she's you girl, but yet you refer to her boyfriend like he is somebody different. Is she cheating on him with you? Are you her father? In which case why is she discussing the intricate details of her relationship with you?

Is this even real?
Lol wtf are you her side piece :perv:

Spoiler

Original post by Andrew97
I's confused. You say she's you girl, but yet you refer to her boyfriend like he is somebody different. Is she cheating on him with you? Are you her father? In which case why is she discussing the intricate details of her relationship with you?

Is this even real?

yeah thats what I thought so I assumed there were the father which they aren't. maybe its a trayway ahahah relationship
Original post by Omertà
then what then cause she can't be your 'girl' if she has a boyfriend I am soooo confused

Well I meant as in “my girl“as my best mate. Whoopsies 😂
Well I meant as in “my girl“as my best mate. Whoopsies 😂

ahhh makes sense now I have been sat here for like 5 mins thinking what you are to here and dad was the only one that made sense hahahaha
Very aware that this whole “post anonymously“ thing just isn’t the one oh well 🤷🏼*♂️
Original post by Omertà
ahhh makes sense now I have been sat here for like 5 mins thinking what you are to here and dad was the only one that made sense hahahaha

No no no 😂 i’m very much a girl over here
No no no 😂 i’m very much a girl over here

you still can be her dad tho, nearly 2020 **** is possible
Original post by Anonymous

How did Googling it lead you to TSR?

she needs to see her gp.
Original post by Omertà
you still can be her dad tho, nearly 2020 **** is possible

Mmmm, not wrong. We are the same age tho, that possible???

Quick Reply

Latest