The Student Room Group

History A level NEA OCR

Hi guys, I am looking for some help with my Y100 for OCR A level History. I am currently taking Russia (the Bolshevik revolution and Stalin bit) and USA civil rights as my units 2 and 3 as well as the Early Tudors as my unit 1. However, if anyone could giove me any advice about doing a Y100 on Britians appeasement of Germany in the 1930s I would be very greateful as I'm a bit lost at the moment. Thank you :smile:
Original post by Equine.studies
Hi guys, I am looking for some help with my Y100 for OCR A level History. I am currently taking Russia (the Bolshevik revolution and Stalin bit) and USA civil rights as my units 2 and 3 as well as the Early Tudors as my unit 1. However, if anyone could giove me any advice about doing a Y100 on Britians appeasement of Germany in the 1930s I would be very greateful as I'm a bit lost at the moment. Thank you :smile:

You need to get really comfortable with the period and that means reading to understand:
Timeline of events.
Main characters and events.
Look at documentaries as they can be more enjoyable and easier to watch.
Thank you very much, this is very helpful.

Original post by 999tigger
You need to get really comfortable with the period and that means reading to understand:
Timeline of events.
Main characters and events.
Look at documentaries as they can be more enjoyable and easier to watch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending