The Student Room Group

Are people seeing Offers changing from conditional to unconditional

Hi, I have received Conditional offers from all the 5 Universities that I applied for. I am just about to make my decision on my first choice and fall back University. Before I did this, I was wondering if anyone is seeing their offer changing from Conditional to Unconditional yet?. It happened to my brother last time and was wondering if it would be advisable for me to wait a few weeks before selecting the University?. I know there is no guarantee that my offer might change as it is dependant on the University, the number and quality of applicants and my application. Any news or thoughts welcome
Original post by Scots2
Hi, I have received Conditional offers from all the 5 Universities that I applied for. I am just about to make my decision on my first choice and fall back University. Before I did this, I was wondering if anyone is seeing their offer changing from Conditional to Unconditional yet?. It happened to my brother last time and was wondering if it would be advisable for me to wait a few weeks before selecting the University?. I know there is no guarantee that my offer might change as it is dependant on the University, the number and quality of applicants and my application. Any news or thoughts welcome

Depends on the unis. You could ask them and it tend to be unis lower down the food chain that may do it.
I would back myself and just go for my normal first and second choices, but nothing stopping you ringing round.
Original post by Scots2

Hello!
There's no rush at all with these choices - they're in the bank. So I would 100% recommend waiting before you make your decision. You may be invited to applicant days and so on in the meantime as well.
Reply 3
Original post by CharlotteTYP
Hello!
There's no rush at all with these choices - they're in the bank. So I would 100% recommend waiting before you make your decision. You may be invited to applicant days and so on in the meantime as well.

Thanks, good to hear that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending