The Student Room Group

17 male virgin and wanna try sex

I know this is the wrong website but ive just turned 17 a few months ago and I dont wanna be a virgin no more whilst I dont just wanna lose it to anyone I am happy to do it outside of a relationship is anyone else in the same boat as me?
Reply 1
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 2
Original post by wutisdis
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to konw why don't you want to be virgin anymore and why does so many people just stop wanting to be a virgin as soon as they are 18 or 17
Original post by ELLEIOTTT17
I know this is the wrong website but ive just turned 17 a few months ago and I dont wanna be a virgin no more whilst I dont just wanna lose it to anyone I am happy to do it outside of a relationship is anyone else in the same boat as me?

Literally every 17 year old ever is in the same boat as you. I'm 16 and I'm in your boat.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Literally every 17 year old ever is in the same boat as you. I'm 16 and I'm in your boat.

how you guys why so eager to lose your virginity? What's good about losing your virginity?

You’ve copied this from another thread. Why?
You’ve copied this from another thread. Why?

Attachment not found

You should wear a badge so females know you are available and not taken.
how you guys why so eager to lose your virginity? What's good about losing your virginity?

It's not the "losing your virginity" part. It's the sex part. People want to know what it's like.
I am 19 and I am not in your same boat. In fact I think we have opposite feelings. I recently met the most beautiful person I could ever met, and if I were INTENTIONALLY wanted to loose my virginity before meeting her I wouldn't feel good now. I really don't find the point of loosing the virginity at that age. The way I see things is that you should do it when you think you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Or at least when you are hanging out with someone you love, not with anyone.
(edited 4 years ago)

I am 19 and I have never seen that boat yet, but I understand that is probable very normal.

I think the same. You have an entire life to do so.
Nor am I in the same boat, quite the opposite actually, I am celibate till married. I wouldn’t like the idea of having sex before marriage, I’m very serious when it comes to being in a relationship and wanting it to go to marriage, I’m not for messing around and having fun whilst I’m young. I want to have the relationship where I can put the work in, lay the foundations and be committed and for it to last. I’ve never been in a relationship and I don’t plan on being for another year or two at least because I’m focusing on education. 17 male btw. Just saying the male part because quite frequently on here and in real life people presume I am a woman.
Original post by WhisperWillow
Nor am I in the same boat, quite the opposite actually, I am celibate till married. I wouldn’t like the idea of having sex before marriage, I’m very serious when it comes to being in a relationship and wanting it to go to marriage, I’m not for messing around and having fun whilst I’m young. I want to have the relationship where I can put the work in, lay the foundations and be committed and for it to last. I’ve never been in a relationship and I don’t plan on being for another year or two at least because I’m focusing on education. 17 male btw. Just saying the male part because quite frequently on here and in real life people presume I am a woman.

Absolutely, I felt the same. I also have quite a few thoughts and behaviors that made me think more than once that my mentality was closer how a woman thinks or behaves compared with any other boy of my age.
Original post by Serval36
Absolutely, I felt the same. I also have quite a few thoughts and behaviors that made me think more than once that my mentality was closer how a woman thinks or behaves compared with any other boy of my age.

I mean for me it’s more that my figure isn’t very masculine and my voice isn’t very deep.
But I do get what you mean about not conforming to gender stereotypes be that physical or behavioural.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending