Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I have a question...

Gowan whats up
?
Reply 3
Original post by PilotFineliner
Shoot

What ethncities do most Pakistani guys go for...or do u most of u like Pakistanis only?
What ethncities do most Pakistani guys go for...or do u most of u like Pakistanis only?

I dont date girls tbh ( im in it for the marriage thing uno hahah) but for me and some guys it dont matter as long as she has the same core values and principles which you think you can build a family and life with (basically marriage material) and is willing to convert (unless she already is) then you should be fine (and obviously decent appearance aswell haha)

However, bare in mind most asian guys dont really marry girls who aint asian as imma be honest with u they were either just dating you for the fun of it and didnt see a real future with you (so didnt really wanna marry you) or will get forced into a marriage (which is actually wrong even religiously) or family wont let them marry you, whic is even rarer nowadays because of culture
Reply 5
I dont date girls tbh ( im in it for the marriage thing uno hahah) but for me and some guys it dont matter as long as she has the same core values and principles which you think you can build a family and life with (basically marriage material) and is willing to convert (unless she already is) then you should be fine (and obviously decent appearance aswell haha)

However, bare in mind most asian guys dont really marry girls who aint asian as imma be honest with u they were either just dating you for the fun of it and didnt see a real future with you (so didnt really wanna marry you) or will get forced into a marriage (which is actually wrong even religiously) or family wont let them marry you, whic is even rarer nowadays because of culture

Nice to see someone with good intentions for once. And yeah Im Asian myself and I understand what u mean by families and culture clashing. I only dated once in the past and it was the biggest mistake I made since the guy only had one intention with me so it ended lol.
I’m Pakistani aswell religion or ethnicity doesn’t come into it for me, if values are the same and we both understand what the other wants and we share similar aspirations I life I’m down, I’m talking with an Kurdish girl (inshallah going to marry her hopefully soon😊) at the moment and you don’t realise how much we miss out by limiting our selves to just Asian partners obviously it makes sense to get married to someone who’s already immersed in your culture as it’s easier to bond, but there are so many people and cultures and religions in this world it’s amazing to see how others live and what we can take from them.
Reply 7
Nice to see someone with good intentions for once. And yeah Im Asian myself and I understand what u mean by families and culture clashing. I only dated once in the past and it was the biggest mistake I made since the guy only had one intention with me so it ended lol.

Yhh i get what u mean tbh that's why like i said above i dont date cuz most likely one things gonna lead to another and madnesses might start occurring and i dont wanna do that till the ring on her finger cuz then she can feel assured i aint gonna do nothing with anyone else and im assured she aint aswell

Yhh tbh not allowing people to marry outside of their ethnicity is a cultural thing and i dont agree with it all all.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Ali-789
Yhh i get what u mean tbh that's why like i said above i dont date cuz most likely one things gonna lead to another and madnesses might start occurring and i dont wanna do that till the ring on her finger cuz then she can feel assured i aint gonna do nothing with anyone else and im assured she aint aswell

Yhh tbh not allowing people to marry outside of their ethnicity is a cultural thing and i dont agree with it all all.

Ffs i forgot to put autonomous allow it now

Wow u were raised right. Most guys nowadays treat relationships like a jk or something to spare time with which is honestly disgusting.
And abt the ethnicity thing im completely against that. I feel as though most Asian families mix up there beliefs within there culture and religion together. I mean religion wise we're supposed to marry someone we're happy with and can acc build a future with not someone that looks good towards society and everyone surrounding us smh.
Reply 9
Original post by Bilaal999
I’m Pakistani aswell religion or ethnicity doesn’t come into it for me, if values are the same and we both understand what the other wants and we share similar aspirations I life I’m down, I’m talking with an Kurdish girl (inshallah going to marry her hopefully soon😊) at the moment and you don’t realise how much we miss out by limiting our selves to just Asian partners obviously it makes sense to get married to someone who’s already immersed in your culture as it’s easier to bond, but there are so many people and cultures and religions in this world it’s amazing to see how others live and what we can take from them.

Exactlyy it's just more interesting to look at things through different perspectives rather than the same way we've been seeing it our whole lives.
There is nothing wrong with looking into other cultures the world wasn’t created so big just so we stay in our area, it’s beautiful and the other brother who doesn’t eat anything to happen haram wise bro, it’s your own will and discipline alhamduliallh everyone get the thoughts but it’s if you act on it which is haram, if you’re serious about a girl you’ll know not to even go there alhamdulillah I wish you the best to both of you
Wow u were raised right. Most guys nowadays treat relationships like a jk or something to spare time with which is honestly disgusting.
And abt the ethnicity thing im completely against that. I feel as though most Asian families mix up there beliefs within there culture and religion together. I mean religion wise we're supposed to marry someone we're happy with and can acc build a future with not someone that looks good towards society and everyone surrounding us smh.

Hahaha thank you i think. tbh i think its both guys and girls and its more to do with having too much spare time and wanting to do madnesses cuz they think they're misssing out.

Yh i dont agree with it either its definitely a cultural thing and has no real religious backing (from what i know of). I think its more of a older generation thing tho cuz like my grandparents were had a similar opinion before simply cuz they are from that place in the world but they have eventually started to change their opinions now. No disrespect to the elders tho they put in a lot of hard work for us and sacrificed a lot for us so still got respect for them and cant just shut them down you have to talk and explain it to them as best as you can but obviously they cannot force you to marry anyone.
Hahaha thank you i think. tbh i think its both guys and girls and its more to do with having too much spare time and wanting to do madnesses cuz they think they're misssing out.

Yh i dont agree with it either its definitely a cultural thing and has no real religious backing (from what i know of). I think its more of a older generation thing tho cuz like my grandparents were had a similar opinion before simply cuz they are from that place in the world but they have eventually started to change their opinions now. No disrespect to the elders tho they put in a lot of hard work for us and sacrificed a lot for us so still got respect for them and cant just shut them down you have to talk and explain it to them as best as you can but obviously they cannot force you to marry anyone.

Sorry that my anonymous this it keep happening randomly hahah
Hey? Im bored so shoot

yeah thats right i mean we shouldn't cut ties with our families just to marry someone from another culture. its best to balance the situation out and resolve the issue so both sides are content.
And i genuinely think a lot of ppl get into these situations since its become so normalized these days so that feeling of guilt and shame has just gone...if that makes any sense lool.
yeah thats right i mean we shouldn't cut ties with our families just to marry someone from another culture. its best to balance the situation out and resolve the issue so both sides are content.
And i genuinely think a lot of ppl get into these situations since its become so normalized these days so that feeling of guilt and shame has just gone...if that makes any sense lool.

Yh exactly you understand where im coming. You cant just do exactly as you please but you shouldn't follow blindly.

And yhh i understand what your getting at. Its become so normalized that people dont feel guilty about doing it or even trying hide doing it when they have done it.
Original post by Ali-789
Yh exactly you understand where im coming. You cant just do exactly as you please but you shouldn't follow blindly.

And yhh i understand what your getting at. Its become so normalized that people dont feel guilty about doing it or even trying hide doing it when they have done it.

yup its come to a point where its something to be proud of. As long as we stay away from it as individuals and acknowledge the consequences its all good aha.
Original post by Hiyaaaaaaa678
yup its come to a point where its something to be proud of. As long as we stay away from it as individuals and acknowledge the consequences its all good aha.

Yhh exactly

I think you forgot to click the anonymous button tho hahah
Original post by Ali-789
Yhh exactly

I think you forgot to click the anonymous button tho hahah

Omggg I just saw it now lool. Oh well it's only tsr we're all lowkey anonymous why lie😂🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending